Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Video Of:Cursed-Land-Tigray Mothers R Crying 4 Their 1,000,000 Kids Who Died 4 Nothing.(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 25 Jun 2023, 16:32

Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Video Of:Cursed-Land-Tigray Mothers R Crying 4 Their 1,000,000 Kids Who Died 4 Nothing.(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 25 Jun 2023, 17:03

tarik wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 16:32
. They got what they deserved. Karma is awesome :lol: :mrgreen:

Cigar

Re: Video Of:Cursed-Land-Tigray Mothers R Crying 4 Their 1,000,000 Kids Who Died 4 Nothing.(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Cigar » 25 Jun 2023, 17:18

We won’t rest or relax until the 6 million agames are dead, crippled and cry as funfunat aliet tegarus.
It gives me great pleasure to see them in deep sh’it at least until they all recognize that they did wrong to their master Eritreans.
No Eritrean should feel sorry even if they all get evaporated from the face of this earth considering the way they are acting and saying against Eritrea as we speak.
The notion that we don’t need to be cruel rightfully so to these rats doesn’t work with me.
As their shermu’tta honest agame recently said, that Eritreans are not or never were their enemies I want to hear such from every nasty, deceitful agame and mean it.
Because that is a fact.
So, it is ok to hit them with tones of bricks even if they are down.
One way or the other they need to learn how to respect Eritreanism which helped them and got backstabbed for no reason in return.
I am a forgiving person by nature. But these people crossed numerous red lines and broke the bridges and don’t deserve forgiveness.
A dead agame is a wonderful, respected agame.
Die agames, die or live in miseries until you be honest and hold your own shifta woyane responsible for the deep sh’it you are in.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Jun 2023, 17:32

Cigar wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 17:18
We won’t rest or relax until the 6 million agames are dead, crippled and cry as funfunat aliet tegarus.
It gives me great pleasure to see them in deep sh’it at least until they all recognize that they did wrong to their master Eritreans.
No Eritrean should feel sorry even if they all get evaporated from the face of this earth considering the way they are acting and saying against Eritrea as we speak.
The notion that we don’t need to be cruel rightfully so to these rats doesn’t work with me.
As their shermu’tta honest agame recently said, that Eritreans are not or never were their enemies I want to hear such from every nasty, deceitful agame and mean it.
Because that is a fact.
So, it is ok to hit them with tones of bricks even if they are down.
One way or the other they need to learn how to respect Eritreanism which helped them and got backstabbed for no reason in return.
I am a forgiving person by nature. But these people crossed numerous red lines and broke the bridges and don’t deserve forgiveness.
A dead agame is a wonderful, respected agame.
Die agames, die or live in miseries until you be honest and hold your own shifta woyane responsible for the deep sh’it you are in.
.i approve ur message. 100/%.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 26 Jun 2023, 17:58

tarik wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 17:03
tarik wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 16:32
. They got what they deserved. Karma is awesome :lol: :mrgreen:
Tarik, i have never seen stupid people more than the tigrai cadres here, the mothers of the dead are crying daily & here these idiot cadres are bragging and pumping their tiny chests again, these people are truly on drugs and on alcoholics. These idiots want to kill another one million people tigrai youths again.