Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hazega/Tsazega.

User "union" do you consider Aman Andom as an Eritrean or Ethiopian?

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 04 Apr 2024, 12:57

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: User "union" do you consider Aman Andom as an Eritrean or Ethiopian?

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2024, 13:02

Brother HH,

I would like to ask ሴሰኛዋ ወይም selam ብሎ ራሱን የሚጠራው አዛውንት::

ኮሪያ ዘምቶ የነበረው የኢትዮጵያጦር መሪማን ነበር ብለህ? እርግጠኛ ነኝ አማን ኣንዶም እንደሆነ እንኳን አያውቅም::

ኢትዬጵያ ያለኤርትራውያን ምንም አይደሉም:: ከኤርትራውያን ጋር መሰራት ይጠቅማቸዋል እየተንከራተቱ በውርደት ላይ ውርደት ከሚጨምሩ::

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Apr 2024, 13:08

He is ascari eritrean akaleguzi agame. What's your point
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 12:57

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2024, 13:17

ቀላዋጭ ትምባሆ - መልሱ ቀላል ነው። Simply look into the mirror!

አማን አምዶ ነፍሱ በአፀደ ገነት ከኢትዮጵያ መሳፍንቶች አጠገብ ትኖራለች። የሻቦ ካድሬዎች ደግሞ ለአንዲት ደቂቃ እንኳን ከህሊናቸው ሊያወጧት በማይችሏት ታላቅና ቅድስት የአማን አምዶ ሃገር ስር ዛሬም እንደ ደባል አረም እየተጠለሉ ይኖራሉ። ዋርካ ስሩን አስፋፍቶና አረሞችን ጠልሎና ጨፈላልቆ ውሃውን ወደራሱ ይስባል እንጂ፣ ቦታውን ነቅሎ ውሃ ወዳለበት ቦታ አይጓዝም።

Fed_Up wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:02
Brother HH,

I would like to ask ሴሰኛዋ ወይም selam ብሎ ራሱን የሚጠራው አዛውንት::

ኮሪያ ዘምቶ የነበረው የኢትዮጵያጦር መሪማን ነበር ብለህ? እርግጠኛ ነኝ አማን ኣንዶም እንደሆነ እንኳን አያውቅም::

ኢትዬጵያ ያለኤርትራውያን ምንም አይደሉም:: ከኤርትራውያን ጋር መሰራት ይጠቅማቸዋል እየተንከራተቱ በውርደት ላይ ውርደት ከሚጨምሩ::
Last edited by Selam/ on 04 Apr 2024, 15:31, edited 4 times in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 04 Apr 2024, 13:21

he is ethiopian from eritrea

i think that’s how he saw himself

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Apr 2024, 14:48

As Haileselassie was the King of Eritrea, Aman Andom was an Ethiopia. We really do not give a damn to illegal Woyane and Shabia colluded cr@p deal sponsored by the West and Arabs. Let us not corrupt history because of corrupt criminal act of Shabia and Woyane - whatever the two signed is illegal and non-binding.
union wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:08
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Apr 2024, 15:27

Will live in a tribalist era. You can only talk to them in the language they understand and respect. Other wise you will be taken advantage of again. Fool me once.....

That is why we call andargachew gala because he said he is

Until they repent, this is the way we handle them

We got nothing to lose at all, but they have so much to lose but they keep going into darkness, only destruction awakes them

Abere wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 14:48
As Haileselassie was the King of Eritrea, Aman Andom was an Ethiopia. We really do not give a damn to illegal Woyane and Shabia colluded cr@p deal sponsored by the West and Arabs. Let us not corrupt history because of corrupt criminal act of Shabia and Woyane - whatever the two signed is illegal and non-binding.
union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 04 Apr 2024, 16:24

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

Aman Andom and his living extended family still consider themselves Ethiopians. Even those that live in the diaspora. Who can take away their citizenship? No one.

And I would like to add there are many more that still live in Ethiopia with their Ethiopian citizenship. I think it's childish to entertain such ideas as someone on a discussion forum can decide anyone's nationality.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 04 Apr 2024, 16:47

Abere wrote:
As Haileselassie was the King of Eritrea,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was NEVER a king of Eritrea but a temporary occupier. Remember, Italy occupied and ruled you with iron fist for 5 years so Benito Mussolini was your Prime Minister? The British also occupied Eritrea as long as your low IQ conman king had occupied it; thus Queen Elizabeth was our Queen too? What are you PeePee goons smoking?

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Apr 2024, 17:04

Keep on ranting cr@p - He Ruled over your ancestors - He was their beloved King - bowed down and k!ssed his feet. Could not get enough of k!ssing his feet. King of King Majesty time was the Golden Era of Eritrea province. In history, Eritreans went to bed with full stomach during King Hailesellassie.

I am enjoying to see when inferiority complex is eating you alive :lol:

kebena05 wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 16:47
Abere wrote:

He was NEVER a king of Eritrea but a temporary occupier. Remember, Italy occupied and ruled you with iron fist for 5 years so Benito Mussolini was your Prime Minister? The British also occupied Eritrea as long as your low IQ conman king had occupied it; thus Queen Elizabeth was our Queen too? What are you PeePee goons smoking?

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Apr 2024, 17:56

You low IQ

Let me teach your ignorant ascari eritrean anbeta qorchame as's Ethiopian history 101. :lol:

Stop lying ascaro :lol: :lol:

You are slaves for 600 years. Ethiopia is the only country on earth that has never been colonized.

After they were defeated thousands of italians were being sold for 500 birr to the rich local Ethiopians.

Italy was in Addis for 4.5 years. But they had no control of other parts of Ethiopia just like what abiy is going thru right now in Amara they were beaten every where, all over Ethiopia, and finally run away back to eritrea the land of ascari slaves :lol:

Gonder totally was free from italians in less than a year. Gojam followerd the following year, most of west Wello and Shewa as well were freed by warrior Abebe Aregay!

In the south it was Ras Desta and Jagama mainly who were battling the ascaris and Italians

Then with Gonder Gojam and most of shewa being free, italians knew their escape path to the red sea was being cut so they run away like agames did to mekele :lol:

Then those italians that were defeated as well as trapped were surrendered and like i said sold for 500 birr to the local Ethiopians.

kebena05 wrote:
Abere wrote:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 04 Apr 2024, 18:15

Aberash

The conman king couldn’t even feed his own people nor lead it properly except stealing and robbing them from the little they have. Your miserable country knows as the famine and starvation, started by him. Why do you think he was overthrown if he was such a great “king”? That’s why we call you people low IQ because you worship a thief and con artist king whose crimes against his people is limitless.

The minute his backward stepped on Eritrean soil, carried by his Master, the UK, he went on rampage of robbing the advaced and well of Eritrea. In short years, over thousands of factories, industries, railway lines and even hotel doors and windows were looted by him. He made Eritrea as backward as his country just in short years. Name one thing the conman did for Eritrea? Under the occupation of the most backward and retarded people, it went from second world to a fourth. He made it just like his country. Thank god for the gallant of her children, they made his occupation in Eritrea very unpleasant for his shoeless soldiers and his corrupt administrators. It beat us to this day how the British allow an extremely poor and backward nation to occupy a well of and advance nation. I guess being a slave sometimes you earn some rewards; Eritrea was his reward.

Abere wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 17:04
Keep on ranting cr@p - He Ruled over your ancestors - He was their beloved King - bowed down and k!ssed his feet. Could not get enough of k!ssing his feet. King of King Majesty time was the Golden Era of Eritrea province. In history, Eritreans went to bed with full stomach during King Hailesellassie.

I am enjoying to see when inferiority complex is eating you alive :lol:

kebena05 wrote:
Abere wrote:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 04 Apr 2024, 21:29

General Aman was born in Sudan. He was born to Eritrean father and Tigrayan mother. He was assasinated by illegal occupiers of the Minilik Palace. General Aman died as an Ethiopian. He was Eritrean at heart. Hence He is Sudanese-Ethio-Eritrean citizen of the horn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 Apr 2024, 21:42

Dark Energy wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 21:29
General Aman was born in Sudan. He was born to Eritrean father and Tigrayan mother. He was assasinated by illegal occupiers of the Minilik Palace. General Aman died as an Ethiopian. He was Eritrean at heart. Hence He is Sudanese-Ethio-Eritrean citizen of the horn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Issaya’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Trump’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Yeman Baria’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Sami Berhane’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Haile Gebru’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Gen Halibay’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Pushkin’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Putin’s mom is Tigrean 😂

I feel sorry for Tigrean mothers who are accused of being whrs by having all these famous personalities .

Who is next that his mother will be labeled as Tigrean? Christ?

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 04 Apr 2024, 21:54

Euro, General Aman’s mother is from Temben Tigray. Aman’s very own sister said that many times on Ethiopian TV. What is wrong with that any way ?

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 04 Apr 2024, 22:23

union,
My point is to give you another perspective and maybe we will reach it together.

I don't agree with your entire statement other than that he was Eritrean, regardless of which region. You never know who can claim to be related to him, nor how many degrees of separation people have between them...they say 6-degrees of separation and in some cases it could be 2-3...but who you or your family knows/met or are related to is not ones accomplishments.

Now "union" to the next question....would you say Belay Zeleke is an Ethiopian or an ascari/banda??
Its okay if you want to cut and run at this point :mrgreen:

Revelations, you might know where i am going with this but let union speak for himself...and sorry for accusing you on Tamrat Feyasa or what was that cry babies name :mrgreen:...please don't let your alter ego turn out to be like that of Misraq.

Selam, eden, Aberesh, DarkAgame...merkeb meta 🚢🛥...endet no?? selam no?? :mrgreen:

Belay Zeleke...a hero that didn't cut and run like Mengistu

Aman Andom...a real military genius, like many Eritrean leaders.

Not to saying there aren't many heroic Ethiopian leaders...some equally.

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 04 Apr 2024, 23:05, edited 3 times in total.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 04 Apr 2024, 22:54

eden wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:21
he is ethiopian from eritrea

i think that’s how he saw himself
How about his mother, low landeru? Just like Woldeab Woldemariam aka WolWol, non? Aye edu. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 04 Apr 2024, 23:04

Hazega/Tseazega,

Why do you call yourself after some names of villages in Eritrea ? Primitive soul. Idiot. Once you wrote that your loving step father was Agame. :lol: :lol: Excellent memory you know. :lol: :lol: Do you have awraja syndrome by any chance ? :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 04 Apr 2024, 23:18

DarkAgame or agame-cousin as Deqi-Arayit would say,

One reason i call by those 2 Eritrean places is because i joined this forum long ago to counter the TPLF-agames (deki alula) on this forum at the time...since these two brotherly/sisterly Eritrean villages were once attempted to be divided/pitted against each other by Alula & Kassa-Mercha (so called Atse Yohannes)...the baria-Ethiopianist Bereket HabteSellasie & sellout Tesfatzion Medhane recanted the same story few years ago when they thought Woyane was going to win/teseir :mrgreen:

Anyways, after being absent from forum for so long, you jumped to this post to say The Legendary Eritrean Aman Andom was related to your agame...but when someone calls you by your agame region you get upset?? Some in my family claim to be related to Aman and they ain't no agames :mrgreen:

Yes out of this entire forum & all agame wogens that get sensitive with the mention of the agame name but no one has ever said they are agame or had actual agame relatives...except me to say thyat i had some 1/2 agame siblings after having outed/discovered later my step parent of being woyane agam who was loyal to meles (he even travelled with vagabonds to ethiopia to meet meles after Bademe war...and that was the last straw for me & started being at his neck then :mrgreen: ). Now before you judge me i never took a penny from the man that i didnt pay back 3 times to him or his kids (ever since 16 paid my own...even in his old Aboy Sebhat type age, i still helped his old adult kids)...i hear the guy is now claiming to be an Amhara :mrgreen:
If i only told his Jebha friends he fooled for so long to co-sign him because we Eritreans were wrongly taught not to ask fellow Eritrean where they are from too hardly...even though nothing wrong to ask where they from as long as they are Eritrean & don't discriminate against the region(s). One time someone/gasha from the Akele region he claimed to be from was in town and he hid for days until person caught up to him to ask him specifically which households/family lines he was from of the region...he told the person his entire lineage in the town had passed to avoid answering...LoL (as if homes/history/family wouldn't be remembered by others from there). I also told those siblings from that side to be honest & upright even of their identity and not play twey-y politics like their one parent but they act more Eritrean than me with clothing/jewelry/tattoos/festivals...driving that parent to be mad & confrontational and they check him back...till this day don't think he has told them his ancestry...haha
i know TMI (too much info) to share but maybe some of it was meant to smoke out the TPLF-agame wogens all along

DarkAgame, Min nekash?? :mrgreen:

Dark Energy wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 23:04
Hazega/Tseazega,

Why do you call yourself after some names of villages in Eritrea ? Primitive soul. Idiot. Once you wrote that your loving step father was Agame. :lol: Excellent memory you know. Do you have awraja syndrome by any chance ? :lol:
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 05 Apr 2024, 00:23, edited 2 times in total.