Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dark Energy

Re: User "union" do you consider Aman Andom as an Eritrean or Ethiopian?

Post by Dark Energy » 04 Apr 2024, 23:34

Hazega Tseazega,

Answer the question. Why do you call yourself Hazega/Tseazega ? Are you awrajawi, idiot ? BTW, shyyt head, General Aman Andom :twisted: :lol: mother was Tigrayan. His very own sister told Ethiopians on national Ethiopian TV. Dumb head. BTW, your Agame step father, is he still alive ? :lol: :lol: Did he abuse you by any chance ? You seem to have a beef with the Agame tribes. :lol: :lol: :lol: For me, Aman Andom is a decent him first. A good General. A good human being. He has Tigrayan blood. So what, idiot. Dimwit. :twisted:

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Apr 2024, 23:39

Ascari,

It is irrelevant anyway. Nobody knows him in Ethiopia. I first heard about him when you ascaris keep talking about him then i found out who fcker is. What was he doing on our lands anyway? You ascaris are in hunt of a hero so i aint madd at you :lol:

Anyway, the "6-degrees of separation" you said is stupi'd. He is an ascari eritrean akaleguzi, i know he is not jeberti for sure.

So today it is irrelevant to us who is. We live in tribalists world now. So he is an ascari eritrean akaleguzi. Period.
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 22:23
union,
My point is to give you another perspective and maybe we will reach it together.

I don't agree with your entire statement other than that he was Eritrean, regardless of which region. You never know who can claim to be related to him, nor how many degrees of separation people have between them...they say 6-degrees of separation and in some cases it could be 2-3...but who you or your family knows/met or are related to is not ones accomplishments.

Now "union" to the next question....would you say Belay Zeleke is an Ethiopian or an ascari/banda??
Its okay if you want to cut and run at this point :mrgreen:

Revelations, you might know where i am going with this but let union speak for himself...and sorry for accusing you on Tamrat Feyasa or what was that cry babies name :mrgreen:...please don't let your alter ego turn out to be like that of Misraq.

Selam, eden, Aberesh, DarkAgame...merkeb meta 🚢🛥...endet no?? selam no?? :mrgreen:

Belay Zeleke...a hero that didn't cut and run like Mengistu

Aman Andom...a real military genius, like many Eritrean leaders.

Not to saying there aren't many heroic Ethiopian leaders...some equally.

union wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:08
He is ascari eritrean akaleguzi agame. What's your point
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 12:57
User "union" do you consider Aman Andom as an Eritrean or Ethiopian?

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 05 Apr 2024, 00:28

union,

We already moved on from The Legendary Eritrean Aman Andom. I was asking you next on Belay Zeleke...i will repeat...

Now "union" would you say Belay Zeleke is an Ethiopian hero or an ascari/banda??

union wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 23:39
Ascari,

It is irrelevant anyway. Nobody knows him in Ethiopia. I first heard about him when you ascaris keep talking about him then i found out who fcker is. What was he doing on our lands anyway? You ascaris are in hunt of a hero so i aint madd at you :lol:

Anyway, the "6-degrees of separation" you said is stupi'd. He is an ascari eritrean akaleguzi, i know he is not jeberti for sure.

So today it is irrelevant to us who is. We live in tribalists world now. So he is an ascari eritrean akaleguzi. Period.
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
union,
My point is to give you another perspective and maybe we will reach it together.

I don't agree with your entire statement other than that he was Eritrean, regardless of which region. You never know who can claim to be related to him, nor how many degrees of separation people have between them...they say 6-degrees of separation and in some cases it could be 2-3...but who you or your family knows/met or are related to is not ones accomplishments.

Now "union" to the next question....would you say Belay Zeleke is an Ethiopian or an ascari/banda??

Revelations, you might know where i am going with this but let union speak for himself...and sorry for accusing you on Tamrat Feyasa or what was that cry babies name :mrgreen:...please don't let your alter ego turn out to be like that of Misraq.

Selam, eden, Aberesh, DarkAgame...merkeb meta 🚢🛥...endet no?? selam no?? :mrgreen:

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 05 Apr 2024, 01:04

The whole world knows Belay Zeleke is a warrior Amara FANNO so he aint no ascari akaleguzi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What kind of stup'id question that. Are you in your hide out, where do you been?
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 00:28
union,

We already moved on from The Legendary Eritrean Aman Andom. I was asking you next on Belay Zeleke...i will repeat...

Now "union" would you say Belay Zeleke is an Ethiopian hero or an ascari/banda??

union wrote:
Ascari,

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
union,

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 05 Apr 2024, 08:44

Revelations wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 22:54
eden wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:21
he is ethiopian from eritrea

i think that’s how he saw himself
How about his mother, low landeru? Just like Woldeab Woldemariam aka WolWol, non? Aye edu. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oops! I made a mistake, edu. And you didn't correct me. Woldeab Woldemarimam's aka WolWol's parents were 100% Tigreans. Of course you know that but...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Apr 2024, 11:36

euroland wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 21:42
Dark Energy wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 21:29
General Aman was born in Sudan. He was born to Eritrean father and Tigrayan mother. He was assasinated by illegal occupiers of the Minilik Palace. General Aman died as an Ethiopian. He was Eritrean at heart. Hence He is Sudanese-Ethio-Eritrean citizen of the horn. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Issaya’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Trump’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Yeman Baria’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Sami Berhane’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Haile Gebru’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Gen Halibay’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Pushkin’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Putin’s mom is Tigrean 😂

I feel sorry for Tigrean mothers who are accused of being whrs by having all these famous personalities .

Who is next that his mother will be labeled as Tigrean? Christ?
Come on! Let's be honest to ourselves. It is proved without a shroud of doubt that the mother of aman andom hailed from tigray.

Who was he?

He was an ethiophile (ethiopia wey mot proponent ) same as Lorenzo taazaz and zeray deres.

What is the difference berween them and BEREKET SIMON? They are same..
same. The former were serving sillassie and the latter meles zenawi.

Eritrea was never in their hearts. Only amiches and alikes consider them as Eritrean heroes and they should be ashamed of themselves. :twisted:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 05 Apr 2024, 16:37

Awrajawi idiot, Agame porcupine so called Hazega-Tseazega,

Shi…tty head, Aman Andom’s slster is telling you, their mother was from Temben Tigray. Halafi used to post that video on this very site. By the way, did the Agame step father of yours raped your behind ? You keep murmuring Agame this Agame that. Even dead Agame poses nightmares because of your past. Aman is a single individual who served his country to utmost bravery. That country is called Ethiopia. Compare Aman to Woldeab Wilde Mariam. Stupid regionalist. I am sure if you look deep inside you are indeed second generation Agame indeed.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Apr 2024, 17:17

Dark Energy wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 16:37
Awrajawi idiot, Agame porcupine so called Hazega-Tseazega,

Shi…tty head, Aman Andom’s slster is telling you, their mother was from Temben Tigray. Halafi used to post that video on this very site. By the way, did the Agame step father of yours raped your behind ? You keep murmuring Agame this Agame that. Even dead Agame poses nightmares because of your past. Aman is a single individual who served his country to utmost bravery. That country is called Ethiopia. Compare Aman to Woldeab Wilde Mariam. Stupid regionalist. I am sure if you look deep inside you are indeed second generation Agame indeed.
Mayer of Seraye, well said and welcome back :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Apr 2024, 17:33

Those Eritreans who died for Ethiopia, such as Aman and Zer’ay would have been shock to see the country the died for is actually the country that never considered them as one of their own nore this country was were grateful for their sacrifice . Had they lived through the Weyane war of 1998, they would have gotten deported along with their countrymen and women. I have no doubt, they would have waken up and embraced their Eritrean identity upon seeing their country’s villages and towns were burned down, churches and mosques were looted and destroyed, the citizens were slaughtered like a goat. Had they lived through our stuggle, they would have been taking part kicking the backward colonizer back to their ungrateful country.

kerenite wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 11:36
euroland wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 21:42
Dark Energy wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 21:29
General Aman was born in Sudan. He was born to Eritrean father and Tigrayan mother. He was assasinated by illegal occupiers of the Minilik Palace. General Aman died as an Ethiopian. He was Eritrean at heart. Hence He is Sudanese-Ethio-Eritrean citizen of the horn. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Issaya’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Trump’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Yeman Baria’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Sami Berhane’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Haile Gebru’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Gen Halibay’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Pushkin’s mom is Tigrean 😂
Putin’s mom is Tigrean 😂

I feel sorry for Tigrean mothers who are accused of being whrs by having all these famous personalities .

Who is next that his mother will be labeled as Tigrean? Christ?
Come on! Let's be honest to ourselves. It is proved without a shroud of doubt that the mother of aman andom hailed from tigray.

Who was he?

He was an ethiophile (ethiopia wey mot proponent ) same as Lorenzo taazaz and zeray deres.

What is the difference berween them and BEREKET SIMON? They are same..
same. The former were serving sillassie and the latter meles zenawi.

Eritrea was never in their hearts. Only amiches and alikes consider them as Eritrean heroes and they should be ashamed of themselves. :twisted:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2024, 18:05

የጫጩት ሻቦዎችን እንጭጭ አመለካከት በአፍ ጢሙ እንድፋዋ:

<> አማን አንዶም የኢትዮጵያን ጦር አዝምቶ ሶማሊያን የወጋ ጀግና ነው፣ ሻቢያ ደግሞ ሶማሌዎችና አልሽባብ ሽርጥ ስር ተሸሽጋ ኢትዮጵያን እስከ አሁን የምትተናኮል የእንግዴ ልጅ ናት።

<> ዘረዓይ ደረስ፣ የጣልያንን ዕብሪት ተጠይፎ ህይወቱን ለኢትዮጵያ ክብር ሮም ላይ የሰዋ የእናቱ ልጅ ነው። የሻቦ ኩርንችቶች ደግሞ ልጆቻቸውን እያሰሩና እየቀጠቀጡ በሊቢያ ባህር አቋርጠው ጣሊያ እንዲያውደለድሉ የሚገፉ ድንጋይ ራሶች ናቸው።

ሰው ይፍረዳ ታዲያ፣ አማንና ዘርዓይ እንዴት ወደኋሊት በሄደችው አዲሲቷ የሰሜን ኮሪያ ክፍለ ሃገር እንደሚያፍሩ።

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Apr 2024, 18:16

union wrote:

It is irrelevant anyway. Nobody knows him in Ethiopia. I first heard about him when
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

አየ በላይነሽ አጋሜው

የ75 አመት ሽማግሌ ሆነሽ ጀ/ን አማን አንዶምን አላውቀውም የምትዩው አይ እኔኮ የተወለድኩት በወያኔ ግዜ ነው ለማለት ነው ? :lol: :lol:
የአጋሜ ነገር እድሜሽን ቁርጥም አድርገሽ ከበላሽ በኋላ እንደ ልጅ ለመሆን ይቃጣሻል። ጭቅላትሽ እንደ ልጅ ቢያስብም እኮ እድሜሽ መቁጠሩ መች አቆመ።

የተወለድሽበት የአጋሜ መንደር ሬድዮ እንኳን አልነበረም?

Right

Post by Right » 06 Apr 2024, 06:57

<> አማን አንዶም የኢትዮጵያን ጦር አዝምቶ ሶማሊያን የወጋ ጀግና ነው፣ ሻቢያ ደግሞ ሶማሌዎችና አልሽባብ ሽርጥ ስር ተሸሽጋ ኢትዮጵያን እስከ አሁን የምትተናኮል የእንግዴ ልጅ ናት።

<> ዘረዓይ ደረስ፣ የጣልያንን ዕብሪት ተጠይፎ ህይወቱን ለኢትዮጵያ ክብር ሮም ላይ የሰዋ የእናቱ ልጅ ነው። የሻቦ ኩርንችቶች ደግሞ ልጆቻቸውን እያሰሩና እየቀጠቀጡ በሊቢያ ባህር አቋርጠው ጣሊያ እንዲያውደለድሉ የሚገፉ ድንጋይ ራሶች ናቸው።

You are breaking the Askari’s back.
Soon they will have a nickname for you: the TERMINATOR.
well they have a decision to make: enjoy this forum by engaging civilly or quit this forum and Ethiopia.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Apr 2024, 10:55

User "union" (possible previous aliases present, pastlast, etc),

Thank you for answering on Belay Zeleke after the second time of being asked...at first was afraid you were going to cut and run :mrgreen:

Could be wrong but i think on Belay Zeleke most of us (including Eritreans) might agree with you...unless some new info comes out.

Most might not agree with your view of Aman Andom, including myself but we can have different understandings.

Now let me ask you on Mengistu Hailemariam...

union, would you say Mengistu Hailemariam was an Ethiopian Hero??...or a barya coward Ethiopian butcher that ran away??

If you agree with my view on second part??...i also bet you look like his mean-faced kid :mrgreen: , i know Selam/ looks like that...excuse my jokes but again its okay if you want to cut and run :mrgreen:

Ethiopian Leader Mengistu Hailemariam (the first/1st)

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
User "union"  do you consider Aman Andom as an Eritrean or Ethiopian?
Ascari,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Apr 2024, 11:18

ቁርንጭጭ ሻቦ - አንገቷ እንደተቆረጠች ዶሮ ከአንዱ ጥግ ወደሌላው ጥግ የምትንደፋደፉት ለምንድነው? ወይ የመለስ ዜናዊ ልጅ ወያኔ ነህ ብላችሁ ፅኑ አለበለዚያ የመንግስቱ ሃይለማሪያም ትውልድ ደርግ ነህ በሉኝ።

ቁጫጭ ሻቦዎች በኢትዮጵያ ጉዳይ ምናባታችሁ አግብቷችሁ ነው፣ ስለ መንግስቱ ማንነት የምትጠይቁት? አይደለም ስለ ጨካኙ መንግስቱ፣ ወይንም ስለ ሟቹ ዕርጉሙ መለስ፣ ስለ በሻሻው ጩሎም አያገባችሁም። ቀላዋጭ!

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Apr 2024, 16:02

I agree with what selam told you. You should mind your ascari business, the days when we used to let you insult us (አይጧ ትለፍ ብለን) has long gone, with the way you ascaris (cigarilla, fiyamita, fendex, etc) showing your hate for Amara and Ethiopians in general, i can see we will start to rip out your kidneyes like the Arabs did - all you half a million of you that live on our lands.

Anyway, to answer your question Mengistu is 70% Amara so i dont deny his blood. He is Amara regardless of the goods and the bads, period!! Just like aman abdo is an ascari eritrean akaleguzi, i won't deny his ascari blood. Why should i, i label everyone for who she/he is, no less no more.

For example, you are an ascari - period. I dont need to lie or deny your blood!

I just need to know who you exactly are! to differentiate the wolf 🐺 in sheep's closings. Those old days when we used to play ሀበሻ ነው፣ ሀበሻ ነች have long GONE! We need to know who exactly you are!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 10:55
User "union" (possible previous aliases present, pastlast, etc),

Thank you for answering on Belay Zeleke after the second time of being asked...at first was afraid you were going to cut and run :mrgreen:

Could be wrong but i think on Belay Zeleke most of us (including Eritreans) might agree with you...unless some new info comes out.

Most might not agree with your view of Aman Andom, including myself but we can have different understandings.

union, would you say Mengistu Hailemariam was an Ethiopian Hero??...or a barya coward Ethiopian butcher that ran away??

If you agree with my view on second part??...i also bet you look like his mean-faced kid :mrgreen: , i know Selam/ looks like that...excuse my jokes but again its okay if you want to cut and run :mrgreen:

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Ascari,

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Apr 2024, 18:55

union,
you were doing so well, why cut and run now??

i don't think hiding in Selam/'s skirt is a safe place for you (she may be concealing/carrying a PP affiliation and also TPLF).

I can understand if my framing of the question on Mengistu was harsh or unpalatable for you...but i was just asking in your view was Mengistu an Ethiopian hero??...or a barya (savagery definition) coward Ethiopia butcher that cut and ran??

You didn't answer my questions on Mengistu.  Instead you preceded to tell me he is 70% Amhara (which i didn't know) and then you accused me of hating Amhara Ethiopians.  Is this your own logic to equate a dislike for Mengistu to a hate for Amhara Ethiopians??...so are you indirectly trying to say he is an Ethiopian hero??  Where was the 70% dna test conducted or is that formulated from your own logic too??...i am sure others might dispute your claim, including real Amhara. Also, are you equating the word barya to mean Amhara in your logic??...others might disagree with you there too. 

Yes, i might be a wolf but you are no sheep either...for instance i view you as a TPLF-agame skin changer that at times wears an Amhara janno to fool others 😁...Selam/ is also another wolf...our scents are too strong.

If it helps, exclude the word barya from the questions (we can comeback to it another time) and try to answer again, was Mengistu an Ethiopian hero??...or an Ethiopia butcher that cut and ran??

Furthermore you are a butcher barya since your TPLF regime (in Ethiopia) was the epicenter of human trafficking networks that also worked with organ trafficking networks.  You are saying you will rip out kidneys while pretending elements/people in your Ethiopian regimes haven't already been involved & operating in that business for decade+...as we speak, Ethiopians are being routinely kidnapped & ransomed by their own fellow opportunist Ethiopian elements (PP/TPLF).  Repent for the sins of TPLF or face same fate as them (sadly some PP and other opportunists are instead choosing to follow in sins of TPLF). 

*** Going off on a tangent here, if others want to skip these paragraphs...indirectly intended as self help for others...LoL ***

union (Selam/ or anyone else?, Abere started preemptively calling others barya as self defense mechanism :mrgreen:..they say Menge used to do the same),
if you were triggered by the barya word, it was meant by its savagery definition...i know how it could trigger someone darker skinned from our HOA region but i have applied the term in person to those considered "light brights" too 😁.  Many accuse me of being a light bright even my 1/2 agame siblings who are actually lighter than me but yet somehow jealous of my skin/hair...but lucky for them their Eri genes overpowered their agam half & turned out very nice, unlike those of their agam parents side.   However in the dark or sitting outside at night, all you see is my eyes/teeth and it scares everyone family/friends/strangers & even very dark people...i am sure i would scare Mengistu in the dark too...i even scare animals, dogs but not cats, if there is something to that?? 

Anyways many have told me & say that i am light & handsome (those 2 things are not usually synonymous) but i think black & beautiful beats light & ugly any day. I know that is upsetting for you and Misraq to hear...that an Eritrean would prefer to marry dark & lovely instead of light & ugly, like your types 😁   I have even noticed Misraq's & union's inferiority complex in mixed classmates while growing up (mostly those with tsada/nech ade/enat)...they were upset this African was better looking than them...LoL. Also had great/honest white friends making slurs against others around me & even telling me when i shave my head that i look black instead of indian...and i would ask them what did you think i was all along :mrgreen: Side note, shaved head Indians are beautiful too ✊

Also if i am out in the sun for days (own parent has called me faham/coal) but i would still be good looking dark & lovely...beats light & ugly (and whatever Mengistu is, what's beyond faham??) If barya gives you a complex than ugly barya might be even more upsetting for you...to comfort you, know that sometimes 2 beautiful people can have ugly kids and sometimes 2 ugly people can have ugly kids no matter what the color is :mrgreen:

union wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 16:02
I agree with what selam told you. You should mind your ascari business, the days when we used to let you insult us (አይጧ ትለፍ ብለን) has long gone, with the way you ascaris (cigarilla, fiyamita, fendex, etc) showing your hate for Amara and Ethiopians in general, i can see we will start to rip out your kidneyes like the Arabs did - all you half a million of you that live on our lands.

Anyway, to answer your question Mengistu is 70% Amara so i dont deny his blood. He is Amara regardless of the goods and the bads, period!! Just like aman abdo is an ascari eritrean akaleguzi, i won't deny his ascari blood. Why should i, i label everyone for who she/he is, no less no more.

I just need to know who you exactly are! to differentiate the wolf 🐺 in sheep's closings.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
User "union"  (possible previous aliases present, pastlast, etc),

Thank you for answering on Belay Zeleke after the second time of being asked...at first was afraid you were going to cut and run  :mrgreen:

If you agree with my view on second part??...i also bet you look like his mean-faced kid  :mrgreen: , i know Selam/ looks like that...excuse my jokes but again its okay if you want to cut and run  :mrgreen:

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Ascari,

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Apr 2024, 20:38

Oh boy... oh boy....

What's all this nonsense you are talking about, you ascari :lol: :lol:

I aint got time for your stup'id ascari shi't, cut to the fckn chase.

I already told you Mengistu is Amara! : 🤣🤣🤣

And meles is ascari eritrean

Esayas is Tembien Agew.

I dont need to lie. I see you for who you are! The old የዋህ አማራ does not exist anymore! Now we see you for who you are and treat you according to that. You burned all your lucks already!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 18:55

union,
you were doing so well, why cut and run now??

i don't think hiding in Selam/'s skirt is a safe place for you (she may be concealing/carrying a PP affiliation and also TPLF).

I can understand if my framing of the question on Mengistu was harsh or unpalatable for you...but i was just asking in your view was Mengistu an Ethiopian hero??...or a barya (savagery definition) coward Ethiopia butcher that cut and ran??

You didn't answer my questions on Mengistu.  Instead you preceded to tell me he is 70% Amhara (which i didn't know) and then you accused me of hating Amhara Ethiopians.  Is this your own logic to equate a dislike for Mengistu to a hate for Amhara Ethiopians??...so are you indirectly trying to say he is an Ethiopian hero??  Where was the 70% dna test conducted or is that formulated from your own logic too??...i am sure others might dispute your claim, including real Amhara. Also, are you equating the word barya to mean Amhara in your logic??...others might disagree with you there too. 

Yes, i might be a wolf but you are no sheep either...for instance i view you as a TPLF-agame skin changer that at times wears an Amhara janno to fool others 😁...Selam/ is also another wolf...our scents are too strong.

If it helps, exclude the word barya from the questions (we can comeback to it another time) and try to answer again, was Mengistu an Ethiopian hero??...or an Ethiopia butcher that cut and ran??

Furthermore you are a butcher barya since your TPLF regime (in Ethiopia) was the epicenter of human trafficking networks that also worked with organ trafficking networks.  You are saying you will rip out kidneys while pretending elements/people in your Ethiopian regimes haven't already been involved & operating in that business for decade+...as we speak, Ethiopians are being routinely kidnapped & ransomed by their own fellow opportunist Ethiopian elements (PP/TPLF).  Repent for the sins of TPLF or face same fate as them (sadly some PP and other opportunists are instead choosing to follow in sins of TPLF). 

*** Going off on a tangent here, if others want to skip these paragraphs...indirectly intended as self help for others...LoL ***

union (Selam/ or anyone else?, Abere started preemptively calling others barya as self defense mechanism :mrgreen:..they say Menge used to do the same),
if you were triggered by the barya word, it was meant by its savagery definition...i know how it could trigger someone darker skinned from our HOA region but i have applied the term in person to those considered "light brights" too 😁.  Many accuse me of being a light bright even my 1/2 agame siblings who are actually lighter than me but yet somehow jealous of my skin/hair...but lucky for them their Eri genes overpowered their agam half & turned out very nice, unlike those of their agam parents side.   However in the dark or sitting outside at night, all you see is my eyes/teeth and it scares everyone family/friends/strangers & even very dark people...i am sure i would scare Mengistu in the dark too...i even scare animals, dogs but not cats, if there is something to that?? 

Anyways many have told me & say that i am light & handsome (those 2 things are not usually synonymous) but i think black & beautiful beats light & ugly any day. I know that is upsetting for you and Misraq to hear...that an Eritrean would prefer to marry dark & lovely instead of light & ugly, like your types 😁   I have even noticed Misraq's & union's inferiority complex in mixed classmates while growing up (mostly those with tsada/nech ade/enat)...they were upset this African was better looking than them...LoL. Also had great/honest white friends making slurs against others around me & even telling me when i shave my head that i look black instead of indian...and i would ask them what did you think i was all along :mrgreen: Side note, shaved head Indians are beautiful to

Also if i am out in the sun for days (own parent has called me faham/coal) but i would still be good looking dark & lovely...beats light & ugly (and whatever Mengistu is, what's beyond faham??) If barya gives you a complex than ugly barya might be even more upsetting for you...to comfort you, know that sometimes 2 beautiful people can have ugly kids and sometimes 2 ugly people can have ugly kids no matter what the color is

union wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 16:02

I just need to know who you exactly are! to differentiate the wolf 🐺 in sheep's closings.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
User "union"  (possible previous aliases present, pastlast, etc),

Thank you for answering on Belay Zeleke after the second time of being asked...at first was afraid you were going to cut and run  :mrgreen:

If you agree with my view on second part??...i also bet you look like his mean-faced kid  :mrgreen: , i know Selam/ looks like that...excuse my jokes but again its okay if you want to cut and run  :mrgreen:

union wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Ascari,

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Apr 2024, 21:01

union,

Okay sorry for extra stuff...TMI (too much information) with my blabber mouth sometimes.

Yes you claim Mengistu is 70% Amhara...but i didn't know that...when/where was this dna test conducted??...was it thru Ancestry.com??

By the way, why are Africans directly/recently from Africa doing those tests?? I can understand generational Americans (of all colors/races) wanting to know, but why would someone FOB (fresh off the boat) from whichever country they just arrived from be confused??...although its not a bad idea for TPLF-agame/Tigray :mrgreen:

Okay back to the point & the fkn chase (but you are the one running)...so in your view, is Mengistu an Ethiopian hero??...or a butcher of Ethiopia that cut and ran?? Come on, lets not go in circles...this is not a dance/kuda.

union wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 20:38
Oh boy... oh boy....

Whats all this nonsense you are talking about ascari :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Apr 2024, 21:18

ደንቆሮ ascari eritrean,

How many times do I have tell you, you retard :lol:

Mengistu is Amara! And Amara are Ethiopians, do I really have to tell you this? :lol:

Aman abdo is an immigrant ascari eritrean akaleguzi just like meles
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 21:01

union,

Okay sorry for extra stuff...TMI (too much information) with my blabber mouth sometimes.

Yes you claim Mengistu is 70% Amhara...but i didn't know that...when/where was this dna test conducted??...was it thru Ancestry.com??

By the way, why are Africans directly/recently from Africa doing those tests?? I can understand generational Americans (of all colors/races) wanting to know, but why would someone FOB (fresh off the boat) from whichever country they just arrived from be confused??...although its not a bad idea for TPLF-agame/Tigray :mrgreen:

Okay back to the point & the fkn chase (but you are the one running)...so in your view, is Mengistu an Ethiopian hero??...or a butcher of Ethiopia that cut and ran?? Come on, lets not go in circles...this is not a dance/kuda.

union wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 20:38
Oh boy... oh boy....

Whats all this nonsense you are talking about ascari :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Apr 2024, 04:42

Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 18:05