Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Ascari eritreans Pulled Gold Teeth Out of Ethiopians in Asmera. Watch the video and tell me How different is this!

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 11:00

How different are ascari eritreans from oromumas

*First posted by brother Misraq

euroland
Member+

Re: Ascari eritreans Pulled Gold Teeth Out of Ethiopians in Asmera. Watch the video and tell me How different is this!

Post by euroland » 12 Apr 2024, 11:26

በላይነሽ ለማኝ አጋሜ

ከመቼ ወዲህ ነው የጎዳና ተዳዳሪና ለማኝ አጋሜዎች የወርቅ ጥርስ አሰርተው የሚለምኑት? :lol: :lol: :lol: የምትበላው የላት የምትከናነበው አማራት ይላሉ ጌቶቹሽ አማሮች ሲተርቱ

You agames are as savage as these PP goons, unfortunately, your crimes were never recorded on video as these savages are doing because you knew your a’ss would be in trouble from your white masters if it licks out. Nonetheless, some brave Ethiopians are still capture some of your crimes.

Agamew, we all remember when you were cheering for your crimes here in ER. Perhaps, you could have committed some the crimes yourself as “Agazie Killers”.

union wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 11:00

union
Member+

Re: Ascari eritreans Pulled Gold Teeth Out of Ethiopians in Asmera. Watch the video and tell me How different is this!

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 14:18

That is why we say ascari eritreans are no different from the barbarian OLFs

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 14:29

We will never forget this

Addis was occupied in 1991 by the Amara general Tefera Mamo, shabia was still hiding in mountains of naqfa for 3 months after addis was occupied

Derg left Asmera 3 months later, then coward shabia ascaris walked to asmera city dancing as if they defeated derg themselves.

Anyway, when they got to asmera they killed Ethiopians in asmera, pulled their gold teeth out of their gums.

We will never forget this one as well!!