Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

euroland
Member+

Re: ☀️ G◑◑D NEWS ☀️ Eritrean Gold Prices Hit an All-time High ☀️

Post by euroland » 12 Apr 2024, 23:39

Stop killing Chigrians with jealousy!
Agames like Selam, Emsraq/almaz, Belaynesh, AxumeDingay won’t have a good sleep tonight.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Apr 2024, 00:48

"ኤረዬ ለዘበን እምበር ንአመታስ ሸዊት ለምለም" 8)

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 01:12

If my Eritrea had this much gold, my Eritrean brothers, sisters and cousins would not be chained in a rusted iron chains to be sold to Muslim Arab slavery and losing their body organs as spare parts for the sickly Arabs.
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
Listen below how the Arab slaves insult my Eritrean Tigrinya speakers for treating them from malaria, for building them schools and educating them in the English language, on par with the elite rich Arabs who study in English and French languages only. My Eritrean brothers and sisters do this for free.

Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Apr 2024, 11:28

አታዮ በዞም ቆፈርቲ ወርቂ እምበይ ተዋሪድና። ብቕንኢ እኮ ቀቲሎምና። ነቱ ጣዕሚ ዘለዎ ስንዳይ ፈረንጂ ተሓሪሞም ዓርሳቶም ዘፍረዩዎ እኽሊ ዝምገቡ ደፋራት ህዝቢ ሳንኽሽንስ ከማን ክውሕዶም። አታዮ ወያናይ ወዲ ዓድዋ Axumezana/Mesob በይዛኻ እንዶ ሳንኽሽንስ ጨምረሎም። ሳይንሳዊ መብረቕካ አውርደሎም። ቁርፂ እያ ሎሚ! :roll: :roll:

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 13 Apr 2024, 16:17

Mesob wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 01:12
If my Eritrea had this ...

Did you forget to login as Tariq? :lol:

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 21:55

If my Eritrea had this much gold, my Eritrean brothers, sisters and cousins would not be chained in a rusted iron chains to be sold to Muslim Arab slavery and losing their body organs as spare parts for the sickly Arabs.
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
Listen below how the Arab slaves insult my Eritrean Tigrinya speakers for treating them from malaria, for building them clinics, for building them schools and educating them in the English language, on par with the elite rich Arabs who study in English and French languages only. My Eritrean brothers and sisters do this for free and still the Arab slave hates them.

Please wait, video is loading...