Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK

Fano in Addis Ababa? Or are you trying to shift the focus away from the actual issue?

Post by MINILIK » 12 Apr 2024, 21:26

A clash between the police and Fano two killed, surprisingly, one of them turned out to be a Fano commander. The amusing part is that the brain-dead Amhara diaspora actually believes their story. Why not just wait and hear from Gonder Fano for confirmation? And why did they send a commander instead of someone else? I've seen this guy before, so the government must recognize him. Why send someone so well-known? Did the clueless Amhara media even think about this before telling us to celebrate?

union
Member+

Re: Fano in Addis Ababa? Or are you trying to shift the focus away from the actual issue?

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 21:53

You anbeta qorchame ascari eritrean ችጋር :lol:

You are just angry FANNO is in Addis in just 8 months where as you shintams were in naqifa mountains hiding for 60 years from the derg and Haile Selassie :lol:

Obviously you are not concerned about leaders of Fanno, you are number one enemy of FANO. You are just angry and disappointed at your beloved OLF oromuma crap shi't :lol:

Low IQ qorchame :lol:
MINILIK wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 21:26
A clash between the police and Fano two killed, surprisingly, one of them turned out to be a Fano commander. The amusing part is that the brain-dead Amhara diaspora actually believes their story. Why not just wait and hear from Gonder Fano for confirmation? And why did they send a commander instead of someone else? I've seen this guy before, so the government must recognize him. Why send someone so well-known? Did the clueless Amhara media even think about this before telling us to celebrate?

union
Member+

Re: Fano in Addis Ababa? Or are you trying to shift the focus away from the actual issue?

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 22:09

I asked this ascari once why he was married to an oromo women, he said because oromos own all Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol:

ሊበላ ነበራ :lol: :lol: :lol:

MINILIK

Post by MINILIK » 12 Apr 2024, 23:39

Wrong person! You must be thinking of Menelik. I have a really good memory and I remember you from way back when, maybe your nickname was "present" or something. Anyway, I'm Amhara and I know Amhara politics inside out.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Apr 2024, 23:48

union wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 22:09
I asked this ascari once why he was married to an oromo women, he said because oromos own all Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol:

ሊበላ ነበራ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Belaynesh

አሁንም ቁልቋል እያጨሽ ነው ወይስ ያ የበላኸው expired ስንዴ ከልጅነትሽ ጀምሮ ስራውን እየሰራ ነው?

ደደብ አጋሜ መሆንሽ ሳያንስሽ ቁልቋል በተጨማሪ ካጨስሽበት እማ ጉድ ነው።
Last edited by euroland on 13 Apr 2024, 00:19, edited 2 times in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Apr 2024, 00:03

I don't think anyone sent him to do this act I believe it was done on his own will just like the guy in America set his body on fire in front of Israel embassy in dc

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 Apr 2024, 00:34

Dont worry ascaro

I am only exposing you that you an ascari eritrean low iq qorchame :lol:

MINILIK wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 23:39
Wrong person! You must be thinking of Menelik. I have a really good memory and I remember you from way back when, maybe your nickname was "present" or something. Anyway, I'm Amhara and I know Amhara politics inside out.

Right

Post by Right » 13 Apr 2024, 06:23

MINILIK may have a point. Just wait for the official statement from Fano if there will be any. The sad part of this report is that the report is based on assumptions from diaspora based reports by YouTubers who are out there to make a living out of subscribers and followers.

I have no doubt FANO will come to Addis in the most coordinated way to minimize the loss of innocent lives.
The security apparatus must be penetrated well and the political ground work must be thoroughly done.
The economical hardships, the mismanagement of the military, the uncertainty and instability of the nation all this has contributed smothering the landing of FANO. What FANO has to do is navigate wisely.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Apr 2024, 06:34

ya whatever makes you sleep at night
union wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 00:34
Dont worry ascaro

I am only exposing you that you an ascari eritrean low iq qorchame :lol:

MINILIK wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 23:39