Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

I really wonder what Iran's slow moving Shahed drones would achieve!

Post by Somaliman » 13 Apr 2024, 18:07

Iran's Shahed drones fly at a speed of 110 miles per hour, and thus, they would take six hours to reach Israel.

In addition, they're relatively easy to intercept, as Ukraine has demonstrated with a less effective air defence system.

The shortest distance (air line) between Iran and Israel is 1,071.54 mi (1,724.48 km).

Axumezana

Re: I really wonder what Iran's slow moving Shahed drones would achieve!

Post by Axumezana » 13 Apr 2024, 18:16

Iran has provoked Israel in awkward way and that shall trigger its demise.However, it is expected that Iran shall send missiles!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Apr 2024, 18:26

Axumezana wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 18:16
Iran has provoked Israel in awkward way and that shall trigger its demise.However, it is expected that Iran shall send missiles!

I've read somewhere that it has also fired a few missiles.

Israel is capable to easily intercept all these drones and missiles before they even reach Israel, and that's what they've said.

But I heavily doubt that Iran is capable to intercept Israel's missiles, in case the latter decides to retaliate!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Apr 2024, 18:30

Iran has provoked retaliated Israel in awkward way
It's rather Israel that has provoked Iran, by bombing Iran's consulate and killing its generals in the building.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 13 Apr 2024, 18:42

at least Shias fought Israel

you coward sunnis won't even fire one bullet. Sunni are beta male Muslims pure cowards only know how to boycott Mcdonalds etc

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Apr 2024, 18:53

TesfaNews wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 18:42
at least Shias fought Israel

you coward sunnis won't even fire one bullet. Sunni are beta male Muslims pure cowards only know how to boycott Mcdonalds etc

Do you know what Ethiopians in Israel are called!

They're not called Ethiopians, or Falasha, etc. They're called beta. This is true, check it out.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 13 Apr 2024, 18:56

Beta means house of in the Amharic/Geez language they coined the term from

as for you Sunnis

you are cowards and not true Muhamdams of the 7th century

its the bold and brave Shia Houthis in Yemen. Shia in Iran, Shia Hezbolah in Southern Lebanon that are taking matrydom for Palestine

what are sunnis doing?

trying to fill their pockets and stomaches
Somaliman wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 18:53
TesfaNews wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 18:42

They're not called Ethiopians, or Falasha, etc. They're called beta. This is true, check it out.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Apr 2024, 19:50

Somaliman wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 18:07

Iran's Shahed drones fly at a speed of 110 miles per hour, and thus, they would take six hours to reach Israel.

In addition, they're relatively easy to intercept, as Ukraine has demonstrated with a less effective air defence system.

The shortest distance (air line) between Iran and Israel is 1,071.54 mi (1,724.48 km).
It was meant to overwhelm Israel Radars before they Launch their hypersonic missiles which they did. The same approach which is implemented by Russia in Ukraine.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Apr 2024, 19:57

hmm a so called somali muslim siding with israel, interesting indeed abyssinian lady :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Apr 2024, 19:57

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 19:50
Somaliman wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 18:07

It was meant to overwhelm Israel Radars before they Launch their hypersonic missiles which they did. The same approach which is implemented by Russia in Ukraine.

Yeah seems so. Otherwise, I was wondering what those slow moving drones could achieve.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 13 Apr 2024, 20:22

Guys,

This is a serious situation. Israel is armed with the nukes and Iran is suspected to have the Nukes. Putin is angry man. China has good relations with Iran. Should Israel and Iran duke it out, neither side will be a winner. Horn of Africa would be in danger.The Super powers and the Nuke possessing countries such as the British, France and China need to stay out. But, then again, sanity may prevail so that man kind could move on living for many generations into the future. :lol: If the man made made nukes don’t do it, Our very own sun will get hotter and get larger and larger and finally envelop our planet for good, Man will disappear from this planet way before one hundred million years. Iran is trying to beat that within a few days. :cry: :lol: :lol: Those Persians. They are crazy. :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Apr 2024, 20:28

The Arabs are backstabbing the Iranians by shoting their drones and missile before they reach Israel.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Apr 2024, 21:03

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 19:57
hmm a so called somali muslim siding with israel, interesting indeed abyssinian lady :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha,

I'm not siding with Israel at all; I was just wondering what Shahed drone could achieve, as until that time all news outlets were reporting that Iran had launched only drones.

Israel is the last one on earth that I would side with.

If you knew how much that bit.ch that calls herself, "AbyssiniaLady" hated me, simply because I know who the fuc.k she is, you wouldn't have associated me with her stupid username.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 21:40

Arab slaves do not understand this. The Persian mind is not as retard as the Arab Abeed. The Persian will always work to live and enjoy life, as long as there are Abeeds and damn Sunni Arabs die for him.
The Iranians contacted the Americans thru their friends earlier to tell them: we will send old retired drones at XX GMT at YTYTY GPS coordinates. To avoid escalating the war further, please do not sleep on the watchtower, make sure you shoot them down. After that, the case is closed.

This is what the Iranian diplomat at the UN said:

Iran's delegation at the UN said Tehran considered that "the matter can be deemed concluded" with its salvo but warned it would strike again if there were reprisals by Israel or its allies.

"Any support or participation in attacking Iran's interests will have a fierce response from Iran's armed forces," the Iranian Revolutionary Guard said in a statement.

Mr Sunak condemned Iran's attack in a statement, calling it "reckless", adding that the strikes "risk inflaming tensions and destabilising the region".

Other nations, including France and Canada, have also condemned Iran and expressed support for Israel.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 13 Apr 2024, 23:36

Mesob Ugum,

What do you think of your Agame generals who lost a million Chigar people in a 2 year war? They broke the world record for the most losses in the shortest period of a most useless war! The world has never seen human corpses being dumped this way!

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 23:42

sesame wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 23:36
:idea: :idea: :arrow:
If my Eritrea had this much gold, my Eritrean brothers, sisters and cousins would not be chained in a rusted iron chains to be sold to Muslim Arab slavery and losing their body organs as spare parts for the sickly Arabs.
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
Listen below how the Arab slaves insult my Eritrean Tigrinya speakers for treating them from malaria, for building them clinics, for building them schools and educating them in the English language, on par with the elite rich Arabs who study in English and French languages only. My Eritrean brothers and sisters do this for free and still the Arab slave hates them.

Listen what another Abeed wedi Hajji insulting to Sesame, the Arabs concubine

Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 14 Apr 2024, 00:16

Mesob UGUM,

These are Agames in Saudi Detention Camps. They are living like dogs! Agame are the cheapest people in the world!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Apr 2024, 07:44

As predicted, Iranian slow moving and missiles haven't achieved anything whatsoever.

This was a comedy orchestrated by the US, or may say Satan, to allow Iran launch drones and a bunch of missiles toward Israel knowing perfectly well that most of these would easily be intercepted before they even reach the skies of Israel, so that Iran could tell its people that it has taken vengeance for its killed generals.

Mesob,

You mot.herfuc'ker, stop bringing Eritrea in every topic.