Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

What did PIA say in 1994 when the faranji offered to write Eritreas economic program?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Apr 2024, 18:39

''The Eritrean President Isaias Afewerki says, "I remember in 1994 when experts from the World Bank came and said, 'We'll write your country's economic policies and programs for you'. It's true that we never had any experience, as we were a young new nation, but we asked ourselves why do we need someone else to write our country's economic program? And why can't we write it ourselves?"

"This is largely because we know our reality better than anybody else. We can identify the specific needs of our people and are in tune with reality. Of course we may not have the resources but we want to develop institutions and the capacity to write our own programme. If we need someone else's support in writing the program, then we can outsource from other venues and ultimately we become the sole owners of our own economic programme."

"I remember a discussion we had with experts from the World Bank ," said President Afewerki. "They couldn't even explain or give a direct answer to all the questions we raised. They simply told us, the World Bank writes programme for every developing country, and African countries in particular."

"We finally realized the discussion was going nowhere and we made a decision to write our own economic program without any external interference," added President Afewerki.''

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: What did PIA say in 1994 when the faranji offered to write Eritreas economic program?!

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Apr 2024, 19:01

ኡኛ ወያኔ በሥልጣን በነበርንበት ዘመን ፈረንጆቹ ጌቶቻችን <<የኢትዮጵያን ኢኮኖሚ ፖሊሲ ኡኛ ነው የምንፅፍላችሁ>> ብለው ሲነግሩን፣ ኡኛ ደግሞ ጎንበስ ብለን ጫማቸውን ጉልበታቸውን ስመን ወረቀትና እስኪሪፕቶ ስንሰጣቸው ትዝ ይለኛል። ዜ ሬስት ኢዝ ሂስትሪ። :roll: :roll:

ጀግና ወያናይ እርዳታን ፍለጋ ጎንበስ ብሎ መሬቱን እየሳመ ይለምናል እንጂ አይንበረከክም። ትግራይ ትስዕር!!

Sadacha Macca

Re: What did PIA say in 1994 when the faranji offered to write Eritreas economic program?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Apr 2024, 19:17

Sorry man, you may as well be writing in Korean, I do not know what that says. Feel free to speak in English, if you actually want to discuss this or etc.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 14 Apr 2024, 08:41

Ask why Isayas/Shabia is still in power while opposing West? It is because Shabia/Isayas is working for them to destroy Ethiopia so they need him

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Apr 2024, 09:06

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 19:17
Sorry man, you may as well be writing in Korean, I do not know what that says. Feel free to speak in English, if you actually want to discuss this or etc.
sorry im frum tigrai my engliz not very good.

when we weyane become king and queen of ethiopia our white masters tolded us they will wright ethiopian ekonomic polisi for us so we kiss their foot and given them pens and papers. the rest is histori. our ekonomi grow 11 per sent for 27 yeres. :roll: :roll: