Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

The Persian mind is better than the docile Arab mind

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 21:45

Persians know how to live for tomorrow, unlike the retarded Arabs such as Sadam Hussien, Qadafi, Al Burhan Sudan ...
Arab slaves of the Horn of Africa do not understand this. The Persian mind is not as retard as the Arab Abeed. The Persian will always work to live the next day and enjoy life, as long as there are Abeeds and damn Sunni Arabs in Hezbollah, Hamas and Houthi die for him.
The smart Iranians contacted the Americans thru their friends earlier to tell them: we will send old retired drones at XX GMT at YTYTY GPS coordinates. To avoid escalating the war further, please do not sleep on the watchtower, make sure you shoot them down. After that, the case is closed.
The Iranian Ayatollahs know very well, if they escalate the conflict, the Ayatollah of the Islamic Republic will be sent home earlier to meet all its 72 virgins in a faster lane as Sadam, Qadafi had seen.

(BBC) This is what the Iranian diplomat at the UN said :

Iran's delegation at the UN said Tehran considered that "the matter can be deemed concluded" with its salvo but warned it would strike again if there were reprisals by Israel or its allies.

"Any support or participation in attacking Iran's interests will have a fierce response from Iran's armed forces," the Iranian Revolutionary Guard said in a statement.

Mr Sunak condemned Iran's attack in a statement, calling it "reckless", adding that the strikes "risk inflaming tensions and destabilising the region".

Other nations, including France and Canada, have also condemned Iran and expressed support for Israel.

sesame
Member+

Re: The Persian mind is better than the docile Arab mind

Post by sesame » 13 Apr 2024, 23:43

Mesob Ugum,

ዓጋመ ክወራዘ መን መሰል ሂብዎ። How can an Agame have pretensions when Chigay generals lost a million of their fighters in a 2 year war? They broke the world record for the most losses in the shortest period of a most useless war! The world has never seen human corpses being dumped this way!

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 23:46

sesame wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 23:43
:idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow:

If my Eritrea had this much gold, my Eritrean brothers, sisters and cousins would not be chained in a rusted iron chains to be sold to Muslim Arab slavery and losing their body organs as spare parts for the sickly Arabs.
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
Listen below how the Arab slaves insult my Eritrean Tigrinya speakers for treating them from malaria, for building them clinics, for building them schools and educating them in the English language, on par with the elite rich Arabs who study in English and French languages only. My Eritrean brothers and sisters do this for free and still the Arab slave hates them.

See below how the Arab Abeed Wedi Hajji, treats the Arabs concubine Sesame

Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 14 Apr 2024, 00:08

Mesob Ugum,
These are Agames killed in a war getting dumped like garbage! The cheapest people in the world!
:lol: :lol: :lol: