Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dark Energy

Is Putin behind Iranian attack on Israel ?

Post by Dark Energy » 14 Apr 2024, 21:16

It is plausible knowing how bitter Putin is against the West expanding its NATO membership for ex Soviet states such as Ukraine and some former Soviet allies such as Poland and many others. In an interview during the Syrian Issis crisis, he expressed how the West was trying to suffocate him within the Russian boundary lines.

Cigar

Re: Is Putin behind Iranian attack on Israel ?

Post by Cigar » 15 Apr 2024, 10:09

Idiot agame. Who attacked first?
Why the fu’ck do you agames lie?
Are you saying that you will not respond if some one attacked you or raped your mom, sister, daughter or wife?
Embassies of countries they might be in different countries are the extension (imaginary territories) of those countries according to the UN charters.
So the coward Israel like the coward woyane attacked other country’s property or territory first.
So Iran just like Eritrea responded by bi’itch slapping a coward aggressor.
Period.
I am telling you no matter how many secret meetings the Israeli officials make to what their next move will be, Israel won’t dare Iran again or ever just like woyane won’t dare Eritrea ever again.
And peace will prevail in the region specially to the Palestinians ala 🇮🇷 Iran finally.
You can come back again and tell me that I am liar if what I am telling you is not the truth or fact.
I don’t have any steak on this issue. I am not cheering for or against any one of them and if I am, there is nothing I can do to change the situation for any one of them.
But Israel is always wrong, is aggressive, international rule of law breaker and thus one way or the other needs to learn how to respect others. Occupying one’s properties is illegal and wrong.
I hope someone occupies your home and evicts you. May be then you would understand the gravity of the situation.
Man, I don’t get it why you a’ss wipes are closing your eyes and refuse to see the evilness of Israel?
I would say the same thing if Iran did the same thing Israel is doing also.
Be honest and call a spade, a spade for truth sake you weasel.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 15 Apr 2024, 11:23

Old Cigar,

Shyythead, take out the Agame di…lido out of your mouth. Shyyyt head. :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, you and your likes preferred the Agame over the proud Jebha fighters. Your very own leaders were very comfy with Agames.You are agame. You just don’t know it. . :

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Apr 2024, 11:41

የኛ የወያኔ እጅ እንዳለበት እየተነገረ ነው። :roll:

የወያኔ መሪዎቻችን ያወጁት የውክልና ጦርነት ዎደ ሶስተኛው የዓለም ጦርነት እንደሚያድግ <<ትግራይ ዘ ስፒሪቹዋል ሴንተር ኦፍ ዘ ዎርልድ>> የሚለው መፅሃፍ ላይ የተነገረ ትንቢት እየተፈፀመ ነው። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Apr 2024, 14:41

Cigar wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 10:09
Idiot agame. Who attacked first?
Why the fu’ck do you agames lie?
Are you saying that you will not respond if some one attacked you or raped your mom, sister, daughter or wife?
Embassies of countries they might be in different countries are the extension (imaginary territories) of those countries according to the UN charters.
So the coward Israel like the coward woyane attacked other country’s property or territory first.
So Iran just like Eritrea responded by bi’itch slapping a coward aggressor.
Period.
I am telling you no matter how many secret meetings the Israeli officials make to what their next move will be, Israel won’t dare Iran again or ever just like woyane won’t dare Eritrea ever again.
And peace will prevail in the region specially to the Palestinians ala 🇮🇷 Iran finally.
You can come back again and tell me that I am liar if what I am telling you is not the truth or fact.
I don’t have any steak on this issue. I am not cheering for or against any one of them and if I am, there is nothing I can do to change the situation for any one of them.
But Israel is always wrong, is aggressive, international rule of law breaker and thus one way or the other needs to learn how to respect others. Occupying one’s properties is illegal and wrong.
I hope someone occupies your home and evicts you. May be then you would understand the gravity of the situation.
Man, I don’t get it why you a’ss wipes are closing your eyes and refuse to see the evilness of Israel?
I would say the same thing if Iran did the same thing Israel is doing also.
Be honest and call a spade, a spade for truth sake you weasel.
I may disagree with Cigar on some issues and this is normal among us eritreans while we are civilized but I wholeheartedly concur with his above analysis.

I wonder why do we concentrate solely on the Saabien (the result) and not on the TenQi (cause).

What was the TenQi or cause?

Iran's consulate in Damaskus, Syria was destroyed by israel and over 20 people lost their lives among them 2 Iranian generals and this was what triggered the revenge of Iran and as Cigar pointed out, embassies or consulates in foreign countries should remain immune to any attacks and are considered to belong to their countries in the host nations.

Hence, attacking iran's or any other countries embassies or consulates in a foreign country is tantamount to attacking their soil and the Geneva convention of 1951 clearly stipulates it.

What was the Saabien (result)?

Iran retaliated.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 15 Apr 2024, 15:16

kerenite wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 14:41
:idea: :idea: :arrow:

Why are the Arab slave Abeed Concubines and their savage Arab masters ignoring the pain and suffering of millions of black African Muslims in Sudan?

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Apr 2024, 16:50

Mesob wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 15:16
kerenite wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 14:41
:idea: :idea: :arrow:

Why are the Arab slave Abeed Concubines and their savage Arab masters ignoring the pain and suffering of millions of black African Muslims in Sudan?

Ugum,

I asked you several times and you failed to answer. I reiterate my question once again:

HOW MANY ERITREANS DID YOU POISON IN ERITREAN FIELDS WHEN YOU WERE SERVING THE SILLASSIE AND THE MENGISTU REGIMES? We know you ugums were poisoning our wells.

Awaiting your response. 🙄

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 15 Apr 2024, 20:38

kerenite wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 16:50
... We know you ugums were poisoning our wells.
Awaiting your response. 🙄
Abeed Arab Concubine, how many christian Eritrean university students did you poison, behead and torture in the name Siryet Addis and Falul? How many poor innocent christian Eritreans girls did the Arab slaves in Jebha round up from their villages to rape and torture? How many Kunama and Dembelas Qohayin villages did you burn down?
Arab Abeed Concubine, how many Eritrean buses and lorries did you blow up in the name of Islamic Jihad in Monsura, Keren to Teseney road, with your Jihadi training you received in your base in Gedarif and Humera, from the Islamic Front of Sudan and the Weyanes?
How many books did you burn written in African and Eritrean languages of Tigre Tigrinya to forcibly Arabize Eritrea?
Listen below how the Arab slaves insult my Eritrean Tigrinya speakers for treating them from malaria, for building them clinics, for building them schools and educating them in the English language, on par with the elite rich Arabs who study in English and French languages only. My Eritrean brothers and sisters do this for free and still the Arab slave hates them.