Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

If I were Getachew, Gen Tsadkan, Gen Taddesse, Gen Yohannes and others, I would have a follow up to Alamata captured

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Apr 2024, 02:20

The follow up plan should be if Amhara bandits try again, TDF must move in to Qebo and clean them and take over. If they try again, take Gashana and other old Tigray regions. This is how you given them the bitter lessons. The same in the Tembien province, go to Adi Arkay, all the way to Metema Yohannes for Gonderea.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: If I were Getachew, Gen Tsadkan, Gen Taddesse, Gen Yohannes and others, I would have a follow up to Alamata captured

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Apr 2024, 02:34

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 02:20
The follow up plan should be if Amhara bandits try again, TDF must move in to Qebo and clean them and take over. If they try again, take Gashana and other old Tigray regions. This is how you given them the bitter lessons. The same in the Tembien province, go to Adi Arkay, all the way to Metema Yohannes for Gonderea.

You will cry Tigray genocide in no minute

Right

Re: If I were Getachew, Gen Tsadkan, Gen Taddesse, Gen Yohannes and others, I would have a follow up to Alamata captured

Post by Right » 16 Apr 2024, 06:31

Tigray once again is falling into the trap.
This time there should be no mercy. Encircle and wait for the right moment and kill as much Tigrians combatants as possible.
Let the pain teach them a lessons.