Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

ሰላም፣በላይነሽ፣ምስራቅ፣ኤደን የአጋሜ ሴቶች እንኳን ደስ ያላቹህ!

Post by euroland » 16 Apr 2024, 09:13

ዛሬ የአማራን ቀሚስ አውልቃቹህ እምበር ተጋዳላይ የምትዘንፉበት ቀን እንደገና መጣላቹሁ እድሜ ለ አብይ አላማጣን ሰጣቹሁ።

No surprise that none of you agames, in Amara skirt, even try to be “outraged” by what just happened in Alamata where thousands of Amaras are already being massacred. We all know what side of the fence you agame goons are.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ሰላም፣በላይነሽ፣ምስራቅ፣ኤደን የአጋሜ ሴቶች እንኳን ደስ ያላቹህ!

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Apr 2024, 11:04

እሄኔ በየስርቻ ተወሽቃ "በሎ ..በሎ" እያለች ምድረ አማራ ነኝ ብላ ጭንብሏን አጥልቃ እዚህ መረጃ ስትቀባጥር የምትውል አጋሜ ሁላ እንደነ አበረች በላይነሽ እምስራቅ, አልማዝ, ሆረሰች, ኖብልአጋሜ, አክሱምቅዘናም

Biden uuuuuuuuu 0.2 is Loading••••••••••••

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 16 Apr 2024, 11:31

Fed bro

Have you noticed, suddenly all these skirts become so quiet? Not one of them are talking about the invasion and the on going massacres of the Amaras in Alamata and surrounding villages. The Chichinia Shelle aka ትላም was too busy talking about the Asmara buildings and train speeds while her TDF was allowed to massacre innocent civilians in Raya. We all know, these skirts were Agames in disguised.

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 11:04
እሄኔ በየስርቻ ተወሽቃ "በሎ ..በሎ" እያለች ምድረ አማራ ነኝ ብላ ጭንብሏን አጥልቃ እዚህ መረጃ ስትቀባጥር የምትውል [deleted] ሁላ እንደነ አበረች በላይነሽ እምስራቅ, አልማዝ, ሆረሰች, ኖብልአጋሜ, አክሱምቅዘናም

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2024, 11:40

ከላይ የተጠቀሱት ጁንታ ወያኔ ዎገኖቼ አማራ በመምሰል ኤርትራውያንን በመስደብ በአማራና በኤርትራ ህዝቦች መካከል ጥላቻ እንዳለ ለማስመሰል ያለመ የወያኔ ፕሮፓጋንዳ ስራ የሚሰሩ የወያኔ ካድሬዎች ናቸው። የሚያደርጉትን አያውቁምና ይቅር በላቸው። :roll: :roll:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Apr 2024, 12:03

euroland wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 11:31
Fed bro

Have you noticed, suddenly, all these skirts become so quiet? Not one of them are talking about the invasion and the on going massacres of the Amaras in Alamata and surrounding villages. The Chichinia Shelle aka ትላም was too busy talking about the Asmara buildings and train speeds while her TDF was allowed to massacre innocent civilians in Raya. We all know, these skirts were Agames in disguised.

Fed_Up wrote:
እሄኔ በየስርቻ ተወሽቃ "በሎ ..በሎ" እያለች ምድረ አማራ ነኝ ብላ ጭንብሏን አጥልቃ እዚህ መረጃ ስትቀባጥር የምትውል [deleted] ሁላ እንደነ አበረች በላይነሽ እምስራቅ, አልማዝ, ሆረሰች, ኖብልአጋሜ, አክሱምቅዘናም

euro bro,
Have you ever noticed how these b!tches can be so predictable? It's like clockwork - sooner or later, they'll start making their usual loud noise “uuuuuuuu Joe Biden” and it can be quite deafening! It's amazing how some things never seem to change, isn't it?.. Uuuuuuu Joe Biden 2.0 is loading•••••••••

It is time for me to stack up some fresh popcorn and my favorite beers for me and my friends. I cannot wait to watch the intense bûtt kicking. This time I am debating about whether should I stay neutral or not.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Apr 2024, 12:21

They are busy composing a new crying song. :P :P
Please wait, video is loading...

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 16 Apr 2024, 13:29

I agree Fed bro

Guess who will be showing up with its 5 plus aliases?
QB, alamz, ANTICHO, skirt-Seeker, Eri-luv. She will be making a lot of noise with her usual titile “ዜና ዓወት"

I will be honest with you, this time, my feeling is different and the sympathy I had for Amaras and the rest of none Agame Ethiopians has evaporated like morning mist. When their low IQ PM was making empty bravado, except a handful of Amaras who rejected his childish statements on Eritrean Red Sea, the majority were stayed quite, some even went as far as saying, they would side with him temporarily because it is their “country existence matter”. Let them wipe each other out if I could careless, as long as TPLF isn’t crossing the Tekeze river to go to Humera, we shouldn’t get involved. Yes, Humera and Welqait as a whole is Amaras and we rather have Amaras as neighbors than Agames in that side of the border. Agames should never allow to have access to Sudan.

Fed_Up wrote:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2024, 17:41

የወያኔ ካድሬዎች ዛሬ በአላማጣ ጉዳይ eden በጠራው አስቸኳይ ስብሰባ ላይ ናቸው። :roll: :roll:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 16 Apr 2024, 21:11

The agame are in a celebration mood today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 16 Apr 2024, 23:06

Fendadaw እንኩዋን ደስ ያለን፥፥ This is good for Fano. Banda PP suportors of North Gondar and Ashkabach Muslim Amhara Wolloyes are betrayed by PP and they have no choice but to work with fano now. Till this event, this banda oportunists were refusing to collaborate with Fano.