Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Iran is now deflated after stuck by Israeli precision missile. Iran surrendered, will never retaliate.

Post by Abere » 19 Apr 2024, 08:51

Iran is now deflated after stuck by Israeli precision missile. Iran surrendered, will never retaliate.

kerenite

Re: Iran is now deflated after stuck by Israeli precision missile. Iran surrendered, will never retaliate.

Post by kerenite » 19 Apr 2024, 12:41

Abere wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 08:51

Miskin fanatic dude,🤭

You harbor deep rooted hatred towards Muslims and you claim to be an amhara which is unprecedented. I have never ever met in my life an amhara who hates a muslim just because he/she happens to be a muslim. Such hate trend is rampant among most tigriyans and very few idiot kebessa eritreans who suffer from identity crisis.

Now to the topic of your thread:

You idiot hardly have any clue how politics are played behind the scene. For instance, early this morning 3 Israeli drones crossed the irani airspace some say perhaps from Azerbaijan (a good ally of israel) or the iraki Kurdish province or even from iran itself( Iran with 90 million of inhabitants has armed opposition groups who some side with israel)

Now....

Those 3 drones were shot down without causing any damage.

Mamo Qilo, let me educate you how dirty politics are played behind the scene.

Uncle Sam thru Switzerland begged iran to allow Israel to bomb a certain area at the iraqi-irani border and that iran will be notified beforehand the area and the time. The action is intended for deescalation and face saving for Netenyahu while the right wing in his coalition maybe satisfied. Iran absolutely rejected the offer but they too promised uncle sam that they their troops in the middle east will not be attacked by the lebanese hizbollah or the iraqi islamic front as long as they don't participate.

The end game here, the ayetollah is telling uncle sam that we are buddies and we can agree on many issues.

And you fanatic dude are living in the 19th century. Perhaps the tigryan atse yohannes would have elevated you to the rank of general because you hate muslims but the amhara atse tedros would have killed you because he hated priests or sheiks alike.

Learn.... Learn.... Eris are here to educate you free from any charge.

Somaliman
Member+

Re: Iran is now deflated after stuck by Israeli precision missile. Iran surrendered, will never retaliate.

Post by Somaliman » 19 Apr 2024, 13:43

Abere wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 08:51

Abere

Post by Abere » 19 Apr 2024, 15:26

I guess you are one fanatic terrorist Jihadist emboldening world class terrorist Hamas and Iran, who are anti-humanity. Why in the world you from the poorest province of Eritrea care about this? Is it not Israel that is taking care of tens of thousands of impoverished and destitute Eritreans feeding and clothing them, but you are ranting against them for teaching a bitter lesson to the uncivilized noisy Arab world, including Iran. No life should be wasted, terrorist Hamas killed 4000 civilian ( almost one small town supported by fanatic countries) and now they all are paying the price. God is taking the revenge.
kerenite wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 12:41

Miskin fanatic dude,🤭

You harbor deep rooted hatred towards Muslims and you claim to be an aAmhara which is unprecedented. I have never ever met in my life an a Amhara who hates a muslim just because he/she happens to be a muslim. Such hate trend is rampant among most tigriyans and very few idiot kebessa eritreans who suffer from identity crisis.

Now to the topic of your thread:

You idiot hardly have any clue how politics are played behind the scene. For instance, early this morning 3 Israeli drones crossed the irani airspace some say perhaps from Azerbaijan (a good ally of israel) or the iraki Kurdish province or even from iran itself( Iran with 90 million of inhabitants has armed opposition groups who some side with israel)

Now....

Those 3 drones were shot down without causing any damage.

Mamo Qilo, let me educate you how dirty politics are played behind the scene.

Uncle Sam thru Switzerland begged iran to allow Israel to bomb a certain area at the iraqi-irani border and that iran will be notified beforehand the area and the time. The action is intended for deescalation and face saving for Netenyahu while the right wing in his coalition maybe satisfied. Iran absolutely rejected the offer but they too promised uncle sam that they their troops in the middle east will not be attacked by the lebanese hizbollah or the iraqi islamic front as long as they don't participate.

The end game here, the ayetollah is telling uncle sam that we are buddies and we can agree on many issues.

And you fanatic dude are living in the 19th century. Perhaps the tigryan atse yohannes would have elevated you to the rank of general because you hate muslims but the amhara atse tedros would have killed you because he hated priests or sheiks alike.

Learn.... Learn.... Eris are here to educate you free from any charge.