Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman
Member+

How We Know Islam is The Truth

Post by Somaliman » 20 Apr 2024, 17:26

Mesob

Re: How We Know Islam is The Truth

Post by Mesob » 20 Apr 2024, 17:35

We all know Islam is the truth. It is simple because you and your likes are running away from the Islamic and Arab nations and begging the Christian nations in Europe, North America and Australia for refuge.
More, we know Islam is the truth because because a glorious nation called Somalia is still standing and prospering, so does Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestine, Mali, Niger, Libya and the people in Tunisia, Chad, Egypt, Iran, Mauritania ... all Muslim nations are happy.
See the videos below, watch the truth in Islam.

(on Eritreans on Sinai slavery)

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 20 Apr 2024, 17:44

Ages ago, when I was studying at university in France, a few of us of Islamic background used to say, "Je suis cartésien" - I'm Cartesian. Since I've started practising and learning Islam, I've realised that one cannot be Cartesian and Muslim at the same time.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Apr 2024, 17:50

Mesob,

If anything, the west is more atheist and agnostic, than Christian. Just look at what they indulge in and how they disrespect their own scripture, the bible, and disbelieve in it, while claiming to believe in it! They have corrupted the bible, to the point that it contradicts itself many times over! Your beloved tigray and ethiopia in general, especially the christian parts, should be paradise on earth then, if they are upon the truth; since they are most probably the most devout christians; but we know those places are amongst the poorest places on earth!
Suffering in this world, albeit temporarily, is not a sign of Muslims being wrong. Just like being ''prosperous'' isn't a sign that one is upon the truth.
A person can be rich in this world, and then go to the flames of hell, for eternity in the next life; just like a person can be poor their whole life and go to paradise in the next life, forever, where they will enjoy themselves to the extent that they forget what they endured in this temporary world.

Somali man,
I really wish religion would be left out of this forum, since it provokes ignorant people like mesob aka awash, to comment such things.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 20 Apr 2024, 17:53

More facts about the truth about Islam. In Yemen, Sudan, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Mali ... the Arabized Muslims still inherit the black African Muslim slaves from generation to generation, according to the Islamic Sharia Law. Here is my evidence:

Islamic slavery Legal in Mauritania

Islamic Slavery Legal in Yemen

Islamic Slavery Legal in Sudan AP news Agency

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 20 Apr 2024, 18:18

Sadacha Macca wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 17:50
Mesob,

If anything, the west is more atheist and agnostic, than Christian. Just look at what they indulge in and how they disrespect their own scripture, the bible, and disbelieve in it, while claiming to believe in it! They have corrupted the bible, to the point that it contradicts itself many times over! Your beloved tigray and ethiopia in general, especially the christian parts, should be paradise on earth then, if they are upon the truth; since they are most probably the most devout christians; but we know those places are amongst the poorest places on earth!
Suffering in this world, albeit temporarily, is not a sign of Muslims being wrong. Just like being ''prosperous'' isn't a sign that one is upon the truth.
A person can be rich in this world, and then go to the flames of hell, for eternity in the next life; just like a person can be poor their whole life and go to paradise in the next life, forever, where they will enjoy themselves to the extent that they forget what they endured in this temporary world.

Somali man,
I really wish religion would be left out of this forum, since it provokes ignorant people like mesob aka awash, to comment such things.

Islam cannot be left out of this forum due to ignorants uttering stupid things. This type of ignorants well existed during the era of Prophet Mohamed (PBUH), therefore, nothing is new about them. For Muslims, Islam should revolve around all the aspects of their life. Manifesting one's religion should not be selective in accordance with situations.

Giants have failed to demonise Islam, leave alone this little stupid Agame.

BTW, this moron, Mesob, is not Awash at all. Awash is much more intelligent than this idiot. I don't even bother reading his crap, leave alone replying to him, unless it's to mock and make fun of him.