Senior Member+

የአንዳርጋቸው ጽጌ እጮኛ የኢሳት ጋዜጠኛ መሆኗ ታወቀ!

Post by Revelations » 28 Apr 2024, 23:59

ቸው ጉድ! ጆሯችን ተኝቶ ከርሞ ሳንሰማው የሰነበተው ድራማ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: የአንዳርጋቸው ጽጌ እጮኛ የኢሳት ጋዜጠኛ መሆኗ ታወቀ!

Post by Revelations » 29 Apr 2024, 02:23

This woman is not definitely an ESAT reporter. Not his fiance either. Nah!

Educator

Post by Educator » 29 Apr 2024, 08:05

If this Betty wrote this, she must be out there to protect satan Mamo Killo and PP. How else she spills personal secrets of Jawar, Andy and others in her book and expect to live peacefully in Ethiopia. But I have no doubt Andargachew's behavior is any different than how she describes it.

Right

Post by Right » 29 Apr 2024, 08:12

That is what Andargachew Tsigie’s life has been in all his normal and political life. Switch partners and cut corners wherever he thinks there is more advantage.
Remember he was a deputy mayor of Addis under Melese Zenawi while he was a resident of Manchester. That tells you everything.

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Apr 2024, 08:56

Maybe she is the camera lady :lol: :lol: :lol:

These shameless people like him are in poletics not for the bigger cause or the people and country, but for their own personal gain

Faithless like him are the people that make the real activists suffer

Why does he has to mix business and pleasure. weak man
Revelations wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 02:23
This woman is not definitely an ESAT reporter. Not his fiance either. Nah!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 29 Apr 2024, 09:26

Wakjira implicated Andy saying 30 million birr of ESAT three years ago went to Andy's bank account. In todays birr it will be 60 million birr. Andy made a good use of the money enjoying life and lusting with younger woman. Ethiopianists money well spent on the luxury of such kind

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Apr 2024, 09:57

Brother Misraq,

On my first personal interaction with this guy, i realized how faithless he is. I dont trust faithless creatures

The fake Ethiopianists looted many honest people out there. Now i tell everyone to give their money to the trusted mideas (mereja tv, Ethio360, Roha, etc) and directly to the Fano እዝ!

That is what i do and the people in my groups, give your money directly to the እዝ
Misraq wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 09:26
Wakjira implicated Andy saying 30 million birr of ESAT three years ago went to Andy's bank account. In todays birr it will be 60 million birr. Andy made a good use of the money enjoying life and lusting with younger woman. Ethiopianists money well spent on the luxury of such kind

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 29 Apr 2024, 10:28

union wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 09:57
Brother Misraq,

On my first personal interaction with this guy, i realized how faithless he is. I dont trust faithless creatures

The fake Ethiopianists looted many honest people out there. Now i tell everyone to give their money to the trusted mideas (mereja tv, Ethio360, Roha, etc) and diretly to Fano እዝ!

That is what i do and the people in my groups, give your money directly to the እዝ
Misraq wrote:
Brother union,

Listen at the end of that video. It talks about General Asaminew Tsige. The coward Andargachew Tsige blaming General Asaminew on Money. What is cold and vicious about Andargachew is that he said "He know the coup attempt on Weyannes back in 2001 won't work, and all his team wants is some death on Weyannes and News about it". It has to be recalled that the Amhara generals approached G7 because they needed money to finance the coup attempt. And andargachew said he collaborated even though he knows it won't work is a sick statement

With that, we can safely say that his G7 southern and Galla ethiopianists may have tipped TPLF to arrest Amhara Generals who were really working for the freedom of the entire Ethiopian people. General Asaminew and General Teferema Mamo including many paid price spending 9 years in weyanne prison often torchured and this guy is walking. Andargachew is a sick galla. no wander Ethiopianists continuesly fall. It is lead by such cold and treacherous people. Amharas made a significant change in less than one year the minute they move out from this rotten ethiopianist camp often infested by sick gurages, gallas and southerners. Trust me they are no good for amhara

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Apr 2024, 10:38

አማራ ተመስለው መረጃ ላይ እሚቀላምዱ አጋሜዎች .. ስለ ኢትዮጵያ ብሎ በይበረሃው የተንከራተተ.. ስለታሰረ እና በወያኔ እስር ቤት የማቀቀውን እነተኛ ኢትዮጵያዊን ዋጋ ለማሳጣት ሲውተረተሩ ማየትን የመሰለ አስቀያሚ ነገር የለም::

ኢትዬጵያውያን አጋሜ ወያኔዎችን ከውስጣችሁ ካላጠራችሁ አገር ይኖረናል ብላችሁ ማሰብ እርሱት::

Right

Post by Right » 29 Apr 2024, 11:07

ኢትዬጵያውያን አጋሜ ወያኔዎችን ከውስጣችሁ ካላጠራችሁ አገር ይኖረናል ብላችሁ ማሰብ እርሱት::
F..ked up,

None of your business. Worry about your failed state.
You are no longer a citizen of Ethiopia and Eritrea is not a province of Ethiopia.
Get out of Ethiopia, stop speaking our language and leave us alone.

union
Member+

Post by union » 30 Apr 2024, 01:02

Brother Misraq,

Exactly. It is crazy this guy is still walking freely. His time will come though. After all this he still tried to lead Fano :lol: but he got rejected by all Amaras all over. Thanks to the vibrant activism and the medias, he was already well exposed by the time he arrived in the US. He was having too much sinful fun with the money he looted he was disconnected from the reality. If he was not disconnected he would not have dared to express his desire to lead Fano. What a coward gala

Misraq wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 10:28
union wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 09:57
Brother Misraq,

The fake Ethiopianists looted many honest people out there. Now i tell everyone to give their money to the trusted mideas (mereja tv, Ethio360, Roha, etc) and diretly to Fano እዝ!

Misraq wrote:
Brother union,

Listen at the end of that video. It talks about General Asaminew Tsige. The coward Andargachew Tsige blaming General Asaminew on Money. What is cold and vicious about Andargachew is that he said "He know the coup attempt on Weyannes back in 2001 won't work, and all his team wants is some death on Weyannes and News about it". It has to be recalled that the Amhara generals approached G7 because they needed money to finance the coup attempt. And andargachew said he collaborated even though he knows it won't work is a sick statement

With that, we can safely say that his G7 southern and Galla ethiopianists may have tipped TPLF to arrest Amhara Generals who were really working for the freedom of the entire Ethiopian people. General Asaminew and General Teferema Mamo including many paid price spending 9 years in weyanne prison often torchured and this guy is walking. Andargachew is a sick galla. no wander Ethiopianists continuesly fall. It is lead by such cold and treacherous people. Amharas made a significant change in less than one year the minute they move out from this rotten ethiopianist camp often infested by sick gurages, gallas and southerners. Trust me they are no good for amhara

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Apr 2024, 05:35

ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - አጋሜዎችም አማራዎችም ኢትዮጵያውያኖች ናቸው።

እናንተ ሻቢያዎችና እህቶቻችሁ ወያኔዎች ደግሞ የኢትዮጵያ ጠላቶች ናችሁ። አጋሜን ጠልቶ የአማራ ወዳጅ ነኝ የሚል ኤርትራዊ፣ ወረተኛና ጊዜያዊ ወዳጅ ግን ኢትዮጵያን አፍራሽ ተኩላ ነው።

Fed_Up wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 10:38
አማራ ተመስለው መረጃ ላይ እሚቀላምዱ አጋሜዎች .. ስለ ኢትዮጵያ ብሎ በይበረሃው የተንከራተተ.. ስለታሰረ እና በወያኔ እስር ቤት የማቀቀውን እነተኛ ኢትዮጵያዊን ዋጋ ለማሳጣት ሲውተረተሩ ማየትን የመሰለ አስቀያሚ ነገር የለም::

ኢትዬጵያውያን [deleted] ወያኔዎችን ከውስጣችሁ ካላጠራችሁ አገር ይኖረናል ብላችሁ ማሰብ እርሱት::

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Apr 2024, 05:47

Selam/ wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 05:35

እናንተ ሻቢያዎችና እህቶቻችሁ ወያኔዎች ደግሞ የኢትዮጵያ ጠላቶች ናችሁ። አጋሜን ጠልቶ የአማራ ወዳጅ ነኝ የሚል ኤርትራዊ፣ ወረተኛና ጊዜያዊ ወዳጅ ግን ኢትዮጵያን አፍራሽ ተኩላ ነው።

Fed_Up wrote:

ሸታታዋ እዳሪ

የትኛው ኤርትራዊ ነው አማራን እወዳለሁ ያለው? ማንንም አንወድም ግን ተከባብረን እንኑር ነው የምንለው:: ኢትዮጵያውያን እኮ ሶማሊያውያን ወይም ሱዳናውያን አይደሉም ልንወዳችሁ የምንችለው:: ታሪካዊ የኤርትራውያን ደመኛ ቅንቅናም ጠላትቻችን ናችሁ:: ይቅር ብለን ነው እንጂ ያረጋችሁን ረስተነው እንድይመስልችሁ:: መዥገር ሁላ::

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Apr 2024, 06:23

ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - የ600 አመት የባርነትና የድንጋይና የዕንቁላል ተሸካሚነት ስነ ልቦናህን እንዲሁም በሰላሳ ዓመት ኮሚኒዝም ያጫጨውን አይምሮህን ኢትዮጵያ ላይ አትላክክ። ከስድስት ሚሊዮን ህዝብ ወደ 2.8 ሚሊዮን የደፈጠጠህም ይኸው ለዘመናት የተጫነብህ ቀንበር ነው። ፈጣሪህን ተማፀን ለምን ለመቀጨጭና ለመቀንጨር እንደተመረጥህ። ጉድፍ!
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 05:47
Selam/ wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

ሸታታዋ እዳሪ

የትኛው ኤርትራዊ ነው አማራን እወዳለሁ ያለው? ማንንም አንወድም ግን ተከባብረን እንኑር ነው የምንለው:: ኢትዮጵያውያን እኮ ሶማሊያውያን ወይም ሱዳናውያን አይደሉም ልንወዳችሁ የምንችለው:: ታሪካዊ የኤርትራውያን ደመኛ ቅንቅናም ጠላትቻችን ናችሁ:: ይቅር ብለን ነው እንጂ ያረጋችሁን ረስተነው እንድይመስልችሁ:: መዥገር ሁላ::

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Apr 2024, 06:33

Selam/ wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 06:23
ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - የ600 አመት የባርነትና የድንጋይና የዕንቁላል ተሸካሚነት ስነ ልቦናህን እንዲሁም በሰላሳ ዓመት ኮሚኒዝም ያጫጨውን አይምሮህን ኢትዮጵያ ላይ አትላክክ። ከስድስት ሚሊዮን ህዝብ ወደ 2.8 ሚሊዮን የደፈጠጠህም ይኸው ለዘመናት የተጫነብህ ቀንበር ነው። ፈጣሪህን ተማፀን ለምን ለመቀጨጭና ለመቀንጨር እንደተመረጥህ። ጉድፍ!
Fed_Up wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

ሸታታዋ እዳሪ

ሸታታ አይነምድር,

ይህ የፊንጢጣህ ጸጉር እስኪሸብት እየተነገረህ ያረጀህበት ተረት ተረት ነው:: ደግሞ አትንቀልቅል አትጩህ በቅይ ቀለም ቦልድ እና ትላልቅ ፊደላት በመፃፍ አትጩህ:: የቀይ ሽብር አመራር ኮሚቴ የነበርክ ሳትሆን አትቀርም... የወንድ ቀልቃላ.. ሰገጤ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Apr 2024, 06:48

ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - የሆሞ ወይንም የፍናፍንት አባዜ አለብህ እንዴ እየደጋገምክ ፊንጢጣጋ የምትልከሰከሰው? መቼም አረማዊ ጣሊያን ወንዱንም ሴቱንም ለ 80 ዓመት አጨመላልቆት ነው የሄደው። ጉድፍ!
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 06:33
Selam/ wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

ሸታታዋ እዳሪ

ሸታታ አይነምድር,

ይህ የፊንጢጣህ ጸጉር እስኪሸብት እየተነገረህ ያረጀህበት ተረት ተረት ነው:: ደግሞ አትንቀልቅል አትጩህ በቅይ ቀለም ቦልድ እና ትላልቅ ፊደላት በመፃፍ አትጩህ:: የቀይ ሽብር አመራር ኮሚቴ የነበርክ ሳትሆን አትቀርም... የወንድ ቀልቃላ.. ሰገጤ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Apr 2024, 12:48

Selam/ wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 06:48
ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - የሆሞ ወይንም የፍናፍንት አባዜ አለብህ እንዴ እየደጋገምክ ፊንጢጣጋ የምትልከሰከሰው? መቼም አረማዊ ጣሊያን ወንዱንም ሴቱንም ለ 80 ዓመት አጨመላልቆት ነው የሄደው። ጉድፍ!
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 06:33
Selam/ wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

ሸታታዋ እዳሪ

ሸታታ አይነምድር,

ፊንጢጣው እዳሪ (እዳሪ :lol: )

አሁንም እየተንቀለቀልክ ነው... አትጩህ:: ወንዳገረD

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 30 Apr 2024, 17:52

Very ethioash like statement. More worried for Betty and her decision to spill the beans instead of discussing the actual news she shared. :roll:
Educator wrote:
29 Apr 2024, 08:05
If this Betty wrote this, she must be out there to protect satan Mamo Killo and PP. How else she spills personal secrets of Jawar, Andy and others in her book and expect to live peacefully in Ethiopia. But I have no doubt Andargachew's behavior is any different than how she describes it.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Apr 2024, 19:05

ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - ጣሊያን ሆሞ ያደረገህ በውርስ ነው ወይንስ በእጅ-ለእጅ? ጉድፍ!
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 12:48

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Apr 2024, 19:08

Selam/ wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 19:05
ዕዳሪው ሃዲጉ - ጣሊያን ሆሞ ያደረገህ በውርስ ነው ወይንስ በእጅ-ለእጅ? ጉድፍ!
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 12:48
ፊንጢጣው እዳሪ (እዳሪ :lol: ) የሆንክ ሰገጤ
አግኘኝ እና በማሪያም በገብርኤል አስብያዬህ አንሶላህን ቀይ ቀለም ላቅልመው:: አትጩህ ደግሞ:: ውዳቂ ረሃብተኛ ለማኝ ዘረ ለማኝ