Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Agazi General

Somaliman, union, misraq east, Horus, and ozers: u r invite to me and abyssinialadys wedding

Post by Agazi General » 01 May 2024, 13:39

We shall dance z nite away to halewat hagos, hagos gebrehiwot, wedi gebru, wedi tukul classics from z gedli days, and more.
Abyssinialady says zat she wants at least 10 kids, so z agazi general has been lifting weights, drinkin z best clean organic water, and resting up 4 zat.

U r cordialy welcomed my friendz.

Agazi General

Re: Somaliman, union, misraq east, Horus, and ozers: u r invite to me and abyssinialadys wedding

Post by Agazi General » 01 May 2024, 13:59

BRAZER Hazega/Tsazeg U R MOST WELCOME 2. MAYBE WE CAN MAKE PEACE IN ADI ABO, BETWEEN Z LONG LOST BRAZERS AND SISTERS NORTH AND SOUTH OF Z MEREB.

Somaliman
Member+

Re: Somaliman, union, misraq east, Horus, and ozers: u r invite to me and abyssinialadys wedding

Post by Somaliman » 01 May 2024, 15:52

Agazi General wrote: โ†‘
01 May 2024, 13:39
We shall dance z nite away to halewat hagos, hagos gebrehiwot, wedi gebru, wedi tukul classics from z gedli days, and more.
Abyssinialady says zat she wants at least 10 kids, so z agazi general has been lifting weights, drinkin z best clean organic water, and resting up 4 zat.

I'll veto it, as you've failed to have a direct contact with Azeb, to whom you posted wild poems on a daily basis ages ago.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 01 May 2024, 16:06

Don't break Our Heart brazer. abyssinialady loves u, and I see you as a smart and funny dude; we need u to give z toast and speech at z wedding. Don't be mean brazer. Zis is not the culture of somalis, who are known to be generous, welcoming, nice ppl. I do not know who azeb is, abyssinialady is my love, no one else.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 May 2024, 17:40

Brazer agazi general,

I warn you... Indyeeee๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Stay away from her.. As we abyssinans say.. Bemeriet ina bemist chewata yelem.
Indyeee.. Alebazhamun wey???

How about Eden or Selam or Almaze? Have you ever thought about them? I need your take on each of them...

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 01 May 2024, 18:53

01 May 2024, 16:06
Don't break Our Heart brazer. abyssinialady loves u, and I see you as a smart and funny dude; we need u to give z toast and speech at z wedding. Don't be mean brazer. Zis is not the culture of somalis, who are known to be generous, welcoming, nice ppl. I do not know who azeb is, abyssinialady is my love, no one else.

In that case, I may lift my veto provided some concessions are earmarked for me, copying Erdogan, who has lately become an expert in this. Remember not only with Sweden and Finland, but also in the brutal assassination/murder of Jamal Khashoggi. The whole world was waiting for him to disclose the tangible evidences he said he had, but in the end he got his concessions from the Saudis and all of a sudden he kept quiet.

Jamal Khashoggi was murdered to silence him, but Erdogan got silenced with concessions, mainly billions of dollars both for Turkey and himself.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 02 May 2024, 17:07

kerenite wrote: โ†‘
01 May 2024, 17:40

Brazer agazi general,

I warn you... Indyeeee๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Stay away from her.. As we abyssinans say.. Bemeriet ina bemist chewata yelem.
Indyeee.. Alebazhamun wey???

How about Eden or Selam or Almaze? Have you ever thought about them? I need your take on each of them...
BRAZER I LIKE ALL Z WOMEN U LISTED, FROM EDEN 2 SELAM 2 ALMAZE. BUT ABYSSINIALADY HAS ZAT TIGRAYAN FIERY SPIRIT ABOUT HER, SHES LIKE 2 ARGUE N FIGHT N CURSE, ZEN IN Z BEDROOM SHE IS Z SAME, VERY FIERY AND EXCITED, WHICH MAKES IT Z BEST. MAKEUP LOVING IS Z BEST WITH Z WIFE, ALL NITE. BUT IF ZAT DOESN'T WORK, SELAM OR EDEN CAN BE MY WIFE, ZEN WE CAN SETTLE SOMEWHERE IN BEAUTIFUL MEKELLE, BUY Z HOUSE, Z FARM LANDS, AND REPOPULATE TIGRAY.