Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ethiopian
Member+

Re: The price of opening your legs wide. Bill Gates in Ethiopia

Post by ethiopian » 02 May 2024, 21:43

why is that ASACRI Ye Talian Gereds ( servant ) obsessed with Ethiopia. Why can't you be like another neighbor hmm like Kenyan, Somalian etc. I know why --- you can't have Ethiopia !!! I have seen the likes of you at Bole International Airport : skinny, distressed outfit and plastic bag. Go to F A C King Eritrean forum and leave what is Ethiopian alone . Can you do that ? Stop jercking off hoping Ethiopia’s failure

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: The price of opening your legs wide. Bill Gates in Ethiopiaq

Post by Fed_Up » 03 May 2024, 15:41

ethiopian wrote:
02 May 2024, 21:43
why is that ASACRI Ye Talian Gereds ( servant ) obsessed with Ethiopia. Why can't you be like another neighbor hmm like Kenyan, Somalian etc. I know why --- you can't have Ethiopia !!! I have seen the likes of you at Bole International Airport : skinny, distressed outfit and plastic bag. Go to F A C King Eritrean forum and leave what is Ethiopian alone . Can you do that ? Stop jercking off hoping Ethiopia’s failure
Starvin Marvin,
It is common for Eritreans living in Ethiopia to pay in dollars. The pathetic ዝርፍጥ ኢትዮጵያ cannot provide jobs or meals for its people, let alone foreigners. Ethiopia, led by the Galla, struggles to provide food for its citizens. I need you to check if one of your sisters might work in eritreans household as a maid and is paid handsomely. So, you must know that Ethiopia needs Eritreans more than Eritreans need ችጋራም Ethiopia.

ethiopian
Member+

Re: The price of opening your legs wide. Bill Gates in Ethiopiaq

Post by ethiopian » 03 May 2024, 15:43

Fed_Up wrote:
03 May 2024, 15:41
ethiopian wrote:
02 May 2024, 21:43
Starvin Marvin,
It is common for Eritreans living in Ethiopia to pay in dollars. The pathetic ዝርፍጥ ኢትዮጵያ cannot provide jobs or meals for its people, let alone foreigners. Ethiopia, led by the Galla, struggles to provide food for its citizens. I need you to check if one of your sisters might work in eritreans household as a maid and is paid handsomely. So, you must know that Ethiopia needs Eritreans more than Eritreans need ችጋራም Ethiopia.
so why am i seeing these animals from Eritrea en-mass roaming around Addis , if Eritrea is so rich - why are these animals in Ethiopia ????