Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Good morning 120 rats Ethiopians specially the sports allergic agames

Post by Cigar » 03 May 2024, 10:00

Irritation time for you all.
Isak doing the Eritrean dance called QUDA AREZA in the field. Poetry in motion.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/103472717 ... tid=0VwfS7

union
Member+

Re: Good morning 120 rats Ethiopians specially the sports allergic agames

Post by union » 03 May 2024, 10:13

Ascari cigar the burger flipper low IQ

He was not born in your shi'thole eritrea eating anbeta though. If that was the case he would have been like you at MacDonalds flipping burgers

The question is when is your national team going to score one goal in east Africa. Its been almost 40 years now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by union on 03 May 2024, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 May 2024, 10:27

Most sport people are stupid people anyway :lol:

Give me one smart ascari known by the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just one :lol:

I am not asking for too much :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 May 2024, 10:53

Where are you hiding you ascari cockroach, answer my question now :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 May 2024, 11:07

Hello, beautiful she Adgi with an Ascari tail :lol:

Cigar wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:00

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 May 2024, 11:19

:lol: He is hiding. A typical coward ascari eritrean, he learned it his ascari mama :lol:
Abere wrote:
03 May 2024, 11:07
Hello, beautiful she Adgi with an Ascari tail :lol:

Cigar wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:00

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 May 2024, 11:29

Not hiding. Remember you weasel that I told you that you are in my an ignore list and thus I don’t communicate with stupid people?
Well if you notice you been responding to many of my posts, but you are a reject and never responded to your low IQ ever since.
Now don’t waste your time by replying to my posts for you will be ignored.
As far as one achieving Eritrean sports man or women we have too many of them. More than your 120 million rats.🐀.
Cycling men and women, long distance runners, swimmers and of course football. Isak and other Eritrean players who are shining in Europe.
The question is mention one achievement from your 120 million rats except in long distance runs which they learn running due to being chased by Shaebia.
So again don’t waste your time reading my posts and worse yet responding to them. I don’t freaking read posts by dumb as’ses like you and that is why you don’t see me replying to your stupid gibberish.
Resah, qomal, Wedi gahba, megal, chenawi, assaw mutts finfinti agame.
Ignored. Talk to the hand because my beautiful Eritrean face doesn’t want to hear you low IQ posts and replies.
Get it?
Of course not. You can’t resist trying to talk to your master Cigar and I can guarantee you that you will still open your filthy mouth knowing that I will ignore you.
I responded this time in case you forgot that I told you a long time ago that you are in an ignore list.
Get the fu’ck out of my face.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 May 2024, 11:43

:lol: :lol: organ donor low IQ ችጋር

You are the 2nd dumbest ascari on mereja after fendadaw :lol:

I am glad you came out of your hideout, what took you so long to come out of hide outs, old man :lol:

Now, you still could not aswer my question, when is your national team going to score 1 goal 🥅 in east Africa. Djibouti scored many goals in the past 40 years :lol:

And give me one ascari smart known by the world. Just one :lol:

I am not asking you for as many known Ethiopians like Minilk and Haile Sellassie. Just give me one!! :lol:

Cigar wrote:
03 May 2024, 11:29
Not hiding. Remember you weasel that I told you that you are in my an ignore list and thus I don’t communicate with stupid people?
Well if you notice you been responding to many of my posts, but you are a reject and never responded to your low IQ ever since.
Now don’t waste your time by replying to my posts for you will be ignored.
As far as one achieving Eritrean sports man or women we have too many of them. More than your 120 million rats.🐀.
Cycling men and women, long distance runners, swimmers and of course football. Isak and other Eritrean players who are shining in Europe.
The question is mention one achievement from your 120 million rats except in long distance runs which they learn running due to being chased by Shaebia.
So again don’t waste your time reading my posts and worse yet responding to them. I don’t freaking read posts by dumb as’ses like you and that is why you don’t see me replying to your stupid gibberish.
Resah, qomal, Wedi gahba, megal, chenawi, assaw mutts finfinti agame.
Ignored. Talk to the hand because my beautiful Eritrean face doesn’t want to hear you low IQ posts and replies.
Get it?
Of course not. You can’t resist trying to talk to your master Cigar and I can guarantee you that you will still open your filthy mouth knowing that I will ignore you.
I responded this time in case you forgot that I told you a long time ago that you are in an ignore list.
Get the fu’ck out of my face.