Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Pis’sing off to the 120 million rats again.

Post by Cigar » 03 May 2024, 12:21

Let’s see who is the most irritated to hear or see Eritreans shine.
LOL. I having fun on this beautiful Friday while watching and betting on Churchill down big horses racing and making money.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VM5fin ... tid=WC7FNe

Cigar

Re: Pis’sing off to the 120 million rats again.

Post by Cigar » 03 May 2024, 12:55

I bet you 120 million rats are praying that I crock because I am pis’sin you all off.
Don’t count on that. I will last you all in life span.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/UdktLf ... tid=WC7FNe

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 May 2024, 13:37

Cigar wrote:
03 May 2024, 12:21
Let’s see who is the most irritated to hear or see Eritreans shine.
LOL. I having fun on this beautiful Friday while watching and betting on Churchill down big horses racing and making money.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VM5fin ... tid=WC7FNe
Cigar,

It is weekend and I am in good mood, hence, i will try to be decent.

My question, are you on a mission here to provoke the 120 millions ethios to hate Eritreans? Why so much hate unless you are sent by some for ulterior motives?

You have become an embarrassment even to Eritreans who visit this site.

The only few misguided who perhaps cheer you and pat you on the back are:

1. Weyzero smsma aka sesame (a diehrad issu asz liccker who believes issayas is the messiah)

2. Weyzero fiyametta with her tens of nicknames. (an ex-barista who lived in mekelle that is how she mastered the tigray dialect) one can notice that when she applies her digital weyanne nickname.

Others are mum because, you are embarrassing them and they are notocing that you are provoking ethios to hate eritreans.

Why so much hate ????🙄

Are you on a mission???? 🙄

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 May 2024, 14:14

Kerenite the funfun resah agame, all you nut cases Ethiopians and agames in this site are the representatives or mouth pieces of your 120 million rats Ethiopians.
I will differentiate you cowards, a’ss wipes and rats when at least half of you show respect to Eritreanism.
And I don’t give a crap about provoking some rats due to political correctness.
You seen one you see them all.
You mother fu’cker agame Kerenite the fact that you are not accusing your agames and Ethiopians insulting all Eritreans and Eritrea proves that you are one of them dirty rat 🐀 Ethiopian of agame tribe.
Yes, unless I see respect to my people and country I don’t give a sh’it I will badmouth and provoke you all.
What the fu’ck are you gonna do what you didn’t do sitting on the shoulders of your masters?
[deleted] agame rat.