Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Agazi General

I THINK OUR BELOVED BRAZER UNION IS A WEED HEAD-HE LIKES REGGAE, HAILE SELASSIE, ETC

Post by Agazi General » 03 May 2024, 19:26

WHICH IS OKAY BRAZER. U CAN JOIN Z RASTAFARI MOVEMENT IN SHASHAMANE, ETHIOPIA.
I AND I TOIL 4 SO LONG, YAH MON!

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: I THINK OUR BELOVED BRAZER UNION IS A WEED HEAD-HE LIKES REGGAE, HAILE SELASSIE, ETC

Post by TesfaNews » 03 May 2024, 19:30

union
Member+

Re: I THINK OUR BELOVED BRAZER UNION IS A WEED HEAD-HE LIKES REGGAE, HAILE SELASSIE, ETC

Post by union » 03 May 2024, 20:04

አንበጣ ቆርጫሚ ascari ቁልቋል

We do not do weed like you hopeless ascaris do

Rasteferians do it for their own spritual reasons, we are advising them to stay away from weed. I am a Tewahido, i do not do that.

Yea, post that reggae music and listen to Rasta vibes that you hate to your bones because their soul and spirit is Ethiopian, they promote Ethiopia the matherland, she is their spiritual holy land. The same country Ethiopia you hate to your bones.

We spank your ascari a'ss hard enough now you started waving out flag and listening to Rasta music :lol: :lol: where is the world heading to? Ascari listening to reggae music that is against ascari soul

Imagine an ascari singing "mama Ethiopia, my soul and my spirit...." :lol:

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 03 May 2024, 20:17

BELOVED BRAZER UNION, WE ACCEPT U 4 BEING Z POT HEAD, ITS OKAY, NO PROBLEM BECAUSE U R OUR BRAZER. WE DO NOT ABANDONING OUR PPL. LONG AS U DO NOT ABUSE IT. JUST SMOKING Z JOINT FROM TIME 2 TIME, MAYBE AFTER Z WORK, 2 RELAX AND UNWIND. WE KNOW ZAT Z RASTAFARIS DO ZIS AND U LOVE ZEM SO MACH, SO IT IS OBVIOUS ZAT U DO IT 2.