Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

Eritreans love hate relationship with Ethiopia explained: watch

Post by ethiopian » 03 May 2024, 21:29

Most French colonies have this attachment to France economically and emotionally. No wonder our previous slaves ( Cigar , Fed Up, Fiyameta and other slaves ) always hang out here at an Ethiopian discussion forum and spent hours trying hard to be noticed.

Tog Wajale E.R.

Re: Eritreans love hate relationship with Ethiopia explained: watch

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 03 May 2024, 21:33

☆ ዕስትኽ፥ዓጋመ Shut The Fu°ck Up ☆ !!

https://www.youtube.com/live/nuZ-4hY5qw ... SPer6YpapR

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 03 May 2024, 21:37

Z TRUTH BRAZER IS: KING I SAY AZZZZZZZ AF-WORKING, WAS HOPING ZAT ERITREA WOULD MAKE GOODS, AND MANUFACTURE, AND PROGRESS, WHILE ETHIOPIA REMAINING POOR PURCHASERS OF ZER PRODUCTS. BUT Z FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR Z TEGARU NORTH AND SOUTH OF Z MEREB. WE SHALL MAKE PEACE AND ZAT WILL IN TURN BRING Z PEACE 2 ZE SOUTHERN PPL, LIKE AMHARU AND OROMO AND Z OZERS.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 03 May 2024, 22:01

Agazi General wrote:
03 May 2024, 21:37
Z TRUTH BRAZER IS: KING I SAY AZZZZZZZ AF-WORKING, WAS HOPING ZAT ERITREA WOULD MAKE GOODS, AND MANUFACTURE, AND PROGRESS, WHILE ETHIOPIA REMAINING POOR PURCHASERS OF ZER PRODUCTS. BUT Z FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR Z TEGARU NORTH AND SOUTH OF Z MEREB. WE SHALL MAKE PEACE AND ZAT WILL IN TURN BRING Z PEACE 2 ZE SOUTHERN PPL, LIKE AMHARU AND OROMO AND Z OZERS.
I am not your brother facken TPLF k u nt

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 May 2024, 22:08

We come (intrude) amongst you rats to fu’ck you up and to tell you what kinds of piece of sh’ts you all are and according to you, indirectly you are saying that you enjoy Shaebia di’cks for you are making it as if we came to praise you dumbo.
We are here to break your spines so that you forget that Eritrea exist.
But that would be a death penalty to you 120 million rats for you are admitting that you will starve to death unless Eritrea lets you beggars to use its ports.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 03 May 2024, 22:13

Cigar wrote:
03 May 2024, 22:08
We come (intrude) amongst you rats to fu’ck you up and to tell you what kinds of piece of sh’ts you all are and according to you, indirectly you are saying that you enjoy Shaebia di’cks for you are making it as if we came to praise you dumbo.
We are here to break your spines so that you forget that Eritrea exist.
But that would be a death penalty to you 120 million rats for you are admitting that you will starve to death unless Eritrea lets you beggars to use its ports.
take your psych meds ! Your rant and delusional thoughts are out of control . Your ancestors were my ex slaves and here you are inside your previous colonial masters house licking my boots