Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Niajas taking Eritrean girls at an alarming rate ... should we say this to be a match made in heaven?

Post by Misraq » 04 May 2024, 17:26

I really feel sorry for the likes of Cigar, Fendadaw, Aramu...etc. Behavioral scientists concluded that not getting enough $EX makes you irritable, unhappy and always in an attack mode. So with that conclusion, our eritrean cousins are not getting enough $EX because niajas and ghanians are taking the eritrean girls disruptiong the demand and supply

ዘ ኒጋፊኬሽን continues unabated. Lets discuss on what made Niaja boys so attractive amongst Eritrean women? please make this a civilized discussion. we don't tolerate profanity. Love is love and we are all human

union
Member+

Re: Niajas taking Eritrean girls at an alarming rate ... should we say this to be a match made in heaven?

Post by union » 04 May 2024, 17:38

:lol: :lol:

Who blames the ascari women. There is nothing to be proud about being eritrean. Its actually depressing.

Bad history,

bad vibes among the people,

no foods,

desert/dry land,

slaves for 600 years by Turks, Egypt, Italy, UK, and even Ethiopia,

tribalists

low IQ

organ donors - 1.66 organs delivered,

depleted population from 6 million in 1991 to 2 million now

Who would not run away from this ascari identity? Who blames the ascari women

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Niajas taking Eritrean girls at an alarming rate ... should we say this to be a match made in heaven?

Post by TesfaNews » 04 May 2024, 17:52

shes nigerian herself look at her big fat nose and even the eyes the forehead etc and clothing shes bantu in orgin
Last edited by TesfaNews on 04 May 2024, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 04 May 2024, 17:54

Z TRUTH IZ, ZAT, Z NORTHERN TEGARU MEN, HAVE BECOME SOFT AND TIMID AS A RESULT OF BEING Z SLAVE OF Z TEGARU KING, I SAY AZZZZZ AF-WORKI, WHO MADE THEM SUBMIT, TO AN AGAME, BUT SOME OF ZEM HAVE Z TOUGH GEDLI SPIRIT IN ZEM TOO. LETS NOT GENERALIZE ZEM GUYZ. IF SOME ERI CHICKS WANT 2 GET ZER GUTS DUG OUT BY Z BANTU PRIVATE PARTS, LET ZEM, ZEY MAY NOT GET Z SAME ENJOYMENT FORM ZER COUNTRYMEN, U KNO

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 May 2024, 18:08

:lol:

You ascari eritrean :lol:

You said some? :lol:

No, its 1.666 million of you people who got killed running away from the shi'thole. :lol:

Agazi General wrote:
04 May 2024, 17:54
Z TRUTH IZ, ZAT, Z NORTHERN TEGARU MEN, HAVE BECOME SOFT AND TIMID AS A RESULT OF BEING Z SLAVE OF Z TEGARU KING, I SAY AZZZZZ AF-WORKI, WHO MADE THEM SUBMIT, TO AN AGAME, BUT SOME OF ZEM HAVE Z TOUGH GEDLI SPIRIT IN ZEM TOO. LETS NOT GENERALIZE ZEM GUYZ. IF SOME ERI CHICKS WANT 2 GET ZER GUTS DUG OUT BY Z BANTU PRIVATE PARTS, LET ZEM, ZEY MAY NOT GET Z SAME ENJOYMENT FORM ZER COUNTRYMEN, U KNO

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 04 May 2024, 18:17

TesfaNews wrote:
04 May 2024, 17:52
shes nigerian herself look at her big fat nose and even the eyes the forehead etc and clothing shes bantu in orgin
Brother, her name is Hermon which is a typical Eritrean name as Karen is to the yankee and Samantha for the english. Don't hide behind your cheap narratives.

I can see a smart Niaja boy behind this picture, with his anaconda wrapped around the waist of this $exy eritrean girl (Hermoma). The question is why do this girls refuse to give their punanni to their own clan (Eritreans) and give out to Niaja boys?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/17 ... 00x400.jpg
Last edited by Misraq on 04 May 2024, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 04 May 2024, 18:22

union wrote:
04 May 2024, 18:08

You ascari eritrean :lol:

You said some? :lol:

No, its 1.666 million of you people who got killed running away from the shi'thole. :lol:

Agazi General wrote:
04 May 2024, 17:54

BRAZER DID U HEAR ZAT CIGAR'S MOM, SISTER, AUNT WERE ALL MARRIED 2 Z BANTUS, WHO SMASHED THEM, AND MADE ZEM SCREAM NEXT DOOR, NOW HE HAS FLASHBACKS AND WAKES UP CRYING. ZATS Y HE MARRIED Z CARIBBEAN GIRL AND HATES ALL BANTUS, ETHIOPIANS, AND Z OTHER BLACKS WHO TOOK HIS ERI GIRLS. WAWWWW

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 May 2024, 18:30

The shi'thole history, the hatful and coward ascari men made them feel their punanni is worthless, why else :lol:
Misraq wrote:
04 May 2024, 18:17
TesfaNews wrote:
04 May 2024, 17:52
Brother, her name is Hermon which is a typical Eritrean name as Karen is to the yankee and Samantha for the english. Don't hide behind your cheap narratives.

I can see a smart Niaja boy behind this picture, with his anaconda wrapped around the waist of this $exy eritrean girl (Hermoma). The question is why do this girls refuse to give their punanni to their own clan (Eritreans) and give out to Niaja boys?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/17 ... 00x400.jpg

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 May 2024, 18:48

የትግራይ ወጣቶች በብዛት ከወንድነት ወደ ሴትነት እየተቀየሩ ባሉበት ወቅት ላይ፣ ግብረ ሶዶማዊው የወያኔ ካድሬአችን Misraq በበታችነት ስሜቱ አብዶ የሽንፈት ካባ ያከናነቡት ኤርትራውያንን ለመበቀል በውሸት ፕሮፖጋንዳ ተጠምዶ ህይወቱን ያባክናል። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 04 May 2024, 22:49

Women are the pillars of society. Eritreans particularly skunnies are being hit right on the pillar. Next generation Eritreans name will be like Adesagna, Adenigbabe, Obasanjo, Abacha, Adekunace, Kojo, AdeKojo...etc

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 04 May 2024, 23:43

I know a woman in Eritrea who changed the name of her son's biological father from Kassahun to Kahsay. If the father's name is Okocha, will it eventually evolve to GebreOkocha? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by almaze on 04 May 2024, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 04 May 2024, 23:52

almaze wrote:
04 May 2024, 23:43
I know a woman in Eritrea who changed the name of her son's biological father from Kassahun to Kahsay. If the father's name is Okocha, will it eventually evolve to _________? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okochay :lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay-Jay_Okocha

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 05 May 2024, 00:00

Misrak

You are a grown man around 40-50 years old I'm pretty sure you are one of those Ethiopian barista dudes that are pregnant big fat belly that are semi bald and your wife divorced you.

You are acting like a 14 years old boy. To be honest I don't think askaris care to much let the askaris do as they wish. Let their women marry whom they wish to marry. It is their fault anyways they are the ones who yell to the world their shabia flags if members of their indoctrinated club wish to marry any race thats on them. There is no shabia policy on marriage :lol: you bozo we know you learn this insult from the Somali incel community it is not even your culture. Plus many Amhara women wish to marry white men and some fantasize marrying a rich Arab men.

. Nothing to care about they got their warning from god.
Last edited by TesfaNews on 05 May 2024, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 May 2024, 00:04

Tesfanews, what did i do wrong here? all i want is people like cigar and fendadaw to be around for generation after generation. I would like to see these creatures pop up in every "ethiopian" mention all over the apps so that i can see their voice that says "how about eritrea", "don't forget to mention us too"....etc

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 05 May 2024, 00:06

Misraq wrote:
04 May 2024, 23:52

Okochay :lol: :lol:

I was struggling to find a way to make the name Okocha sound appealing in Tigrinya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 05 May 2024, 01:51

Misraq,

You sound like a jealous old man. People can choose whom ever they want. I see a lot of Amhara women going out with Africans, especially Nigerians. Who cares ? People can choose whom ever they want. Are you unemployed or something. I thought you were an old woman. I think you are an old desperate man. What a shame ! Losers talk about sh…it like that.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 May 2024, 04:27

Brother Darky,

Ethiopians are over 120 million. Diaspora is may be 1%. From that 1%, very few misfits go for interracial relationships which is natural and acceptable. So Ethiopian women going for another race in diaspora has effects that are negligible.

When we come to Eritrean case, more than half of Eritrean population lives abroad. And it is now a norm for Eritrean women picking other races particularly the over populated Nigerians. I do love Nigerians and they are the giant of Africa. They are our pride now for all Africa since they have quite a lot in educated man power and culture as well. What I found bizarre is Nigerian men picking Eritrean women left and right making no room for Eritrean men to leave their offsprings. As a result of this phenomenon, many Eritrean men are resorted to excessive m@sterbating. No?

Niaja boy sporting Abraham Afeworqi song. Niajas are agile and know how to slide it between the cracks of Eritrean women