Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: MOU On The Move! Somaliland Republic Told Turkey To Stay Away From Its Territorial Waters!

Post by Horus » 06 May 2024, 13:42

Ethiopia did not violate the sovereignty of Somalia; Ethiopia signed an agreement with the sovereign & independent nation of Somaliland! Is that clear enough?

Somaliman
Member+

Re: MOU On The Move! Somaliland Republic Told Turkey To Stay Away From Its Territorial Waters!

Post by Somaliman » 06 May 2024, 14:43

The breakaway region of Somalia does not own any territorial waters of its own. FYI, territorial waters and their limits are defined by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), and the enclave in question is not a country but a region that's part of Somalia.

Anyone can write to anyone. And this enclave scribbling to Turkey doesn't mean they're heard. I can write to Biden or the Secretary-General of the United Nations, if want to, but this doesn't necessarily mean that my concerns are taken into account. The only way to know that one has at least received attention for their letter, is acknowledging receipt of their enquiry and a reply to their concerns. To my knowledge, Turkey hasn't said anything with regard to the purported letter; hence, the latter has gone straight to the dustbin, if it has ever existed.

You should go to school, boy. It's never too late. You're only ridiculing yourself on this forum, as you've literally become the village idiot of this forum.

Wordpad

Post by Wordpad » 06 May 2024, 15:01

Horus the donkey thanks for the joke.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 May 2024, 15:03

Somaliman wrote:
06 May 2024, 14:43
The breakaway region of Somalia does not own any territorial waters of its own. FYI, territorial waters and their limits are defined by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), and the enclave in question is not a country but a region that's part of Somalia.

Anyone can write to anyone. And this enclave scribbling to Turkey doesn't mean they're heard. I can write to Biden or the Secretary-General of the United Nations, if want to, but this doesn't necessarily mean that my concerns are taken into account. The only way to know that one has at least received attention for their letter, is acknowledging receipt of their enquiry and a reply to their concerns. To my knowledge, Turkey hasn't said anything with regard to the purported letter; hence, the latter has gone straight to the dustbin, if it has ever existed.

You should go to school, boy. It's never too late. You're only ridiculing yourself on this forum, as you've literally become the village idiot of this forum.
Somaliman,
Your anger is irrelevant!

Wordpad

Post by Wordpad » 06 May 2024, 15:43

Gurage have a better chance of independence from war torn Ethiopia

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 06 May 2024, 15:59

Wordpad wrote:
06 May 2024, 15:43
Gurage have a better chance of independence from war torn Ethiopia

He doesn't give a fuc'k about his people. He's dreaming of opening a brothel in Somaliland to serve Ethiopian girls to the Ethiopian soldiers that would be stationed at the so-dreamed naval base.