Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Only in mama Ethiopia

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 20:28

I am doing math here... 7000 laps a day... even Michael Philip will go nut :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agamewoch are habitual liars :mrgreen:

opmerc

Re: Only in mama Ethiopia

Post by opmerc » 14 Feb 2020, 20:41

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 20:28
Why Mussolini! Why did you have to die and leave me here all alone in this cruel world!?!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 20:48

The lies continued the reality telling the truth...double digit cooked economic growth my arse :lol: :lol:

It looks like this Ethiopian men walking to Yemen “Tersachewn eyefaku” per Tamerat Swgèraw claim :lol: :lol:

Abebe lelaaaa meTaweqiyaww lela

Only Ethiopians migrate to Yemen during this time ..... wtf!!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Feb 2020, 21:03

Who wouldn't miss slavery if this is their world now..

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-new ... -1.7088041

The good old days when buildings were still new, you wore fancy hats and Massa let you murder actually free and rebelling Ethiopians. What's not to love?!

If I had to live without all that I would be crying all day too..

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 13:49

Only in mama Ethiopia... “proud people” my behind

This is pure 21st centuries slavery. I see weshiyeee :lol: :lol:

Oh woyanus— egziabhere yeyelachihu :oops:
Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 14:05

Only sh!thole nation do this ... weshiyeee close your eyes.

I am outraged by this action. I hope weshiyeee will not see this ...

Mama weshiyeee sell my weshiyeee to Kenya.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Feb 2020, 14:10

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 13:49

And guess what! Most of those workers are university graduates, earning $26 a month, making Ethiopia the mecca of the global cheap labour, where the world's lowest wages are paid!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 14:18

Somaliman wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:10
Fed_Up wrote:

And guess what! Most of those workers are university graduates, earning $26 a month, making Ethiopia the mecca of the global cheap labour, where the world's lowest wages are paid!

$26? Wtf? It seems the slave owners don’t give the fk about the poor modern slaves. I guess they do not have short of slave supply. Otherwise $26 can’t even by 20 highland bottles of water a month. Sad ...sad... sad. Hope dr. Abiy Unshackled them soon.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Feb 2020, 14:29

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:05
it always make me smile those animal right advocate for sure they r making 100,000 dollar with lesser education only to cause problem.. those donkey smuggled out of Ethiopia and face this hard transit because so called animal right advocated paid Ethiopia make noise and closed the nearest ቄራ... so the donkey owner forced to ship their donkey to Kenya .. in the first place those who run their mouth is the one who doesnt have donkey.. and they dont know the value of donkey .. if the people know the donkey worth a lot of money in Kenya they start breading them ... the guy is not also kicking the donkey he try to wake him up..if he kicked the donkey the one who got hurt would be himself not the donkey.. but it sound good if they said the donkey was kicked .

Fed_Up wrote:
sometime it amazed me when Ethiopians who wash toilet, wash old people behind, wash dash in hotel, was car, and make fun of Ethiopian singing Chinese .. Chinese will be supper power soon knowing the language will open up door for u... not clothing even the American business students start learning Chinese to give them competitive advantage ...

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Feb 2020, 14:30

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:18
Somaliman wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

$26? Wtf? It seems the slave owners don’t give the fk about the poor modern slaves. I guess they do not have short of slave supply. Otherwise $26 can’t even by 20 highland bottles of water a month. Sad ...sad... sad. Hope dr. Abiy Unshackled them soon.

Yep, they're paid $26 a month (almost a quarter of the $95 a month minimum wage in Bangladesh), and that's less than a dollar a day, out of which they've to pay for their lunch!

Do they think Eritrea envies Ethiopia for such lamentable modern slavery in their own country!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 14:32

Agazian Anaconda worshipper lootinesh febndadawa amiche gave up on her cursedartera, she now calls Mamma to Ethiopia not to her dying cursedartera.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Feb 2020, 14:56

Somaliman wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:30

SomaliEritreaman,

last time u told me not to call you Ethiopanman so i am calling u in your rightful name ... hope u will understand.. last time we talk about this subject.. i will not revisit this subject but ... i will tell u one Amhara story or tell..

there was 9 hyena and one lion went hunting and they hunted ten cow and they returned home ... so when they divided their hunt the lion took 9 cow for himself and give one skinny cow to 9 hyena and send them home.. when the hyena father find out his 9 kids unfair treatment he want to go back to lion to force him to give back 9 cow which belong to his kids ... then they father hyena reached lion den ..and the father hyena saw the first time up cloth the size of the lion how big and muscular it is and he can sallow him no one gulp hence the father hyena have a second thought about getting back the 9 cows and greeting the lion with at most respect and told the lion he come back to return cow his children took from the lion unfairly and ask the lion to be kind and accept the cow as offering to u from my children to correct our mistake.. the lion understood what is going on and told the hyena it is okay they r children they make mistake dont hold against them and took the last cow and allowed the father hyena to escape with his own life...

what is the moral of the story is if the industries park clothed today who is going to be harmed by the Chinese or the Ethiopia so called exploited workers .. with in a second they Chinese will get another offer from African countries.. i know Somali are heartless but i never thought they will put this much effort to stop Ethiopian progress.. how evil can one be to dedicate all his time and effort to put down Ethiopians...

Ethiopian are something a miracle... they have law and order written in their DNA.. they r way civilized then Somalia or any African nation.. yes Democracy and freedom is not written as law but it is written in our blood... for example if one Somali have fight with one Ethiopian in street fight no other Ethiopians can join and help the Ethiopian because it is fair fight .. it is in our blood always to stand up for good and law and order... in the sometime they Ethiopian will surprised u with their hospitality .. even the Muslim have modern high level of Islamic practice the women are more freer then America or Canada ... yes our ignorance and keep us poor otherwise even prophet Muhammad recognized this fact.. we r cut from different cloth ...so dont compere yourself with Ethiopians they r something special.

the other day i meet this 78 years old Somalian women and she was acting like teenager and speak whatever come to her mouth ..even so what she said offend people she doesnt get it .. she was talking openly but this idiot elder doesnt know someone might harm her just from her unflattering mouth diarrhea.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 15:01

Somaliman wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:18
Somaliman wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Yep, they're paid $26 a month (almost a quarter of the $95 a month minimum wage in Bangladesh), and that's less than a dollar a day, out of which they've to pay for their lunch!

Do they think Eritrea envies Ethiopia for such lamentable modern slavery in their own country!
We can make it through in our own means and ways. We don’t hate partnerships with equally mutual benefit.

FYI Eritreans who work in mining industries make 6 fold more than the president and the ministers salaries. However, what I see in woyanus led economic revolution is a disaster benefits the modern slave owners while throwing their own citizens under the bus. Very shameful. Do I care ... heck no!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Feb 2020, 15:11

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:01

We can make it through in our own means and ways. We don’t hate partnerships with equally mutual benefit.

FYI Eritreans who work in mining industries make 6 fold more than the president and the ministers salaries. However, what I see in woyanus led economic revolution is a disaster benefits the modern slave owners while throwing their own citizens under the bus. Very shameful. Do I care ... heck no!!

what an idiot when other idiot go another idiot replace his spot.. the mining rich was Eritrea property why in hell the white man take your resource and give u salary for helping him take out the resources.... all those so called mining oration god know they might be over

There are currently only two mines in operation in Eritrea: gold, copper and zinc mine Bisha, which is 60% owned by Nevsun Resources, and gold mine Zara, which is 60% owned by Shanghai Sfeco Group of China.... so what r u talking about u own only 40% of your own resources but i dont see any improvement economically for Eritrea... then what is the point hiring 100 low level workers vs one million Ethiopian workers getting a job is two different animal ....and it is fact Bisha...smuggled out of the resources out of Eritrea . Bisha alone making one billion dollar where the money gone..

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Feb 2020, 15:30

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 20:48
The lies continued the reality telling the truth...double digit cooked economic growth my arse :lol: :lol:

It looks like this Ethiopian men walking to Yemen “Tersachewn eyefaku” per Tamerat Swgèraw claim :lol: :lol:

Abebe lelaaaa meTaweqiyaww lela

Only Ethiopians migrate to Yemen during this time ..... wtf!!

It's beyond belief how those Yemeni militias are treating inhumanely those poor Ethiopians, even calling them trash and calling their fathers "the cursed of God" in a terrorizing tone - in addition to what you see!

So true, "Only Ethiopians migrate to Yemen during this time"! Mannaggia!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 15:57

For heads up purposes:

“Only in Tigray” is coming soon :oops: :lol:

That will blow your all perception of humanity rock bottom moral. You will amaze how some folks are close to just wild animal.

You will amaze how close the living standards of this Monkey and this Tigray grandma.
Monkey

Tigray women

Stay tune

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 16:09

Only in Tigray

This women and former dead PM wife aka mother of corruption Azeb Mesfin has the same age...

Poor agame mom age 64, net worth- the wood in her hand

Mother of currption Azeb Mesfin age 66, net worth stolen 5+ billions US dollar.

^^^ she looks like in her fix - shopping spree and her servant behind her.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Feb 2020, 17:16

this woman is powerhouse .. she fought and win a war to be queen of Ethiopia as queen of Ethiopia she was the first who work and show how the first lady roll be after her even the America first lady start working... before queen Azab even the America first lady set at home wife.. but queen Azab change this roll.. do any one saw the wife of መንጌ? did anyone saw queen መነን , queen መንጌ did not work in her life and died ...even she was better then መንጌ wife .. no body had seen or even know her name.. thanks for meles first lady was a shining example and after queen Azab every first lady follow her step .. and become active..

another thing Queen AZab show what she is made of by showing everyone there is life after leaving power.. she become CEO OF BILLION dollar company.. even after that she seat for interview and did great job when today madam minister refused to seat with reporter queen Azab show she can hold her own.. this is what we r talking a proud history .. but as an Eritrean my dear feedup .or Emeles can u tell me what is issu wife name what the hell she was doing all 327 years in palace seating and getting fat without no body know her.. can u even dear to compere with queen azab pls pls dont compere yourself with Ethiopia we r cut from different cloth.. now u might have a chance to catch up with Ethiopia because now the Amahra are in power so you might have a chance

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 15 Feb 2020, 17:59

Somaliman wrote:

You are right, they must envy people with an affinity for blowing each other up. It explains why some 300 Eritreans per day are moving to Mogadishu. Go ahead show us your factories and wage standards, I think we could all benefit from that tour.

And fancy hat Fed_Up back with more wailings..

https://www.focus-economics.com/blog/fa ... -the-world
Fed_Up wrote:
Where are you Il Duce?!! Come deliver me from this nightmare!!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 15 Feb 2020, 18:15

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Who could forget this "Agassess" agame; I heard he asked for political asylum in the US and got rejected. He will be as skinny as Wisheeye when his fluffy a.ss is sent back to Mekele.
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 20:28

I am doing math here... 7000 laps a day... even Michael Philip will go nut :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agamewoch are habitual liars :mrgreen: