Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

Eritrea's HDI (Human Development Index) is higher than that of Ethiopia, says a report

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 May 2024, 15:45

Shabos jump High!

Deqi, the Nobility, jump high!

dinqem developed!

DefendTheTruth

Re: Eritrea's HDI (Human Development Index) is higher than that of Ethiopia, says a report

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 May 2024, 15:55

And here is Asmara, the top beautiful city in Africa, I mean in selling human organs.

On a more serious note I was positively surprised Addis is more beautiful than even Kigali, which I heard to be one of the most neat cities in the whole of Africa.

DefendTheTruth

Re: Eritrea's HDI (Human Development Index) is higher than that of Ethiopia, says a report

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 May 2024, 16:05

Finally, Eritrea also hits one of the top spots, on the corruption index.

Shabos jump high!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 12 May 2024, 16:47

Oh yes, with 25 million people permanently waiting for expired foreign aid to survive, 5 million in IDP, people slaughtering each other simply because of their ethnicity, and millions dying in endless conflicts, Ethiopia is indeed a shining example of the ideal life. By the way, Eritreans are celebrating their independence world wide this year as they do every year! When was the last time Ethiopians celebrated anything together? :lol: :lol: :lol: